Quick Question (Q&Q) :P - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I have a question for everyone on here. Since it doesn't specify on this specific forum what to talk about aside from socialization, I would like to know out of curiosity if we are allowed to sell things on here of our own to anyone interested?

Posted

I don't know what the mods opinion on it is but my opinion is that you should save it for ebay. I get really annoyed when people try to sell things on sites like these. This country is over commercialized as it is. I'm not trying to be hurtful here. That's just my opinion.

jessicazylee
Posted

@ixis do u hav any of the mods friended? none of htem are online right now, but i'll ping them when they are.

Posted

Kk. @Evelyn I'm not trying to advertise or anything on this site. I'm just simply trying to have more sites available to sell small things like cd players, swords and cards. Nothing scary or gross... e.e @Jessica No sadly I haven't friended the mod. I'm guessing this case the mod for this group would be Bianca Snow? I've not seen that person ever comment on any of our topics sadly... -_-; But I'll friend them anyways. Thanks Jessica. Otherwise if I have to I'll just stick to facebook and well I don't really use ebay. (bad experience).

jessicazylee
Posted

oh not the group owner, i mean the site owners.

jessicazylee
Posted

Ixis, I just had a chat with one of the community managers, and I'm going to create a group for selling and trading stuff. stay tuned.

Posted

Oooh thank you so much Jess!

Posted

Ixis you are a very understanding and kind person. I'm sorry I have my moments of being opinionated and they usually turn out badly. Thx for being understanding.

Posted

Awwww shucks hun no problem-o. :3 thank for seeing this part to me not everyone can see it sadly and only a select few get to see it. Sometimes we can't help ourselves so all is forgiven in time. No hard feelings. :3