Emi_Jayne_Ridding

Will I ever meet someone to truly care about? - Lesbian Ladies

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

is there anyone out there for me?

Rocio_Bruna
Posted

I think that is a question almost everyone be that straight, gay or bi asks themselves at some point. XP I know I've wondered the same thing for a long time! 8D I guess all we can do is keep looking!

Posted

Ain't that the sad truth? I will agree with you both on this.... Been single for a while myself and well I quite frankly stopped looking. If anyone is interested, well at this point in time, I have put myself out there on this site as much as I can.

Rosea_Foster
Posted

i think that there is someone out there for everybody we just havent found them yet. you all are beautiful, attractive women and i truly mean that. Maybe there is no one that deserves you all. thats a more positive way to look at it. you will find someone and im one to never stop looking until i find someone. Keep your head up sexy ppl.... you never knw who is looking. i knw i have.
Love Always,
Kae

Posted

"you will find the girl who will love you unconditionally, once you learn to love yourself in that way." (not sure who told me that ) and of course she will not pop up when your searching, she will pop up when you least expect it and are at your happiest. the perfect girl will love you when your at your best, nobody wants to marry someone co-dependent xoxo ;]

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Thanks guys and I gave up looking...I either find people who I like who aint interested in me or they are with someone else or they are complete twats.... lol so I'm going to wait for them to come to me, if they are that special person than good if not they still may be great

jessicazylee
Posted

indeed. The best people come out when u're not actively looking.