ok so i have a question. - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

soo is sex before marriage still considered a sin in The Gay Christian community? ive been wondering this for a while now. =)

Posted

Sat., April 2nd, 11, 17:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi There,
Answer, I Doubt its a Sin. Being Realistic, Sex is a Biological Fact of Reality in
Any Male Person. Weather Its 17, 30, 47 or Any Other Age. The Need for Sexual Relief Applies to All Males Regrdless of Age or Religious Back Ground.
To Say No Sex B 4 Marriage is Plain & Dumb. Gay or Straight If Your Not in a
Relationship Then Things Like Masterbation is a Stark Fact of Reality for Sexual
Relief and Its Easier to say You Don't Do It to Look Good but in Reality the Truth
is If Your Masterbating for Sexual Relief so If John, Frank or Harry Say NO, You
Know Full Well They're Lieing Because They're Doing It as Well. Stark Fact of Life. Its Easy for Clergy to Mouth Off about Remarital Sex or Masterbation and
Treat Masterbation as a Dirty Little Secret that No Body Admits to Because Its
Shows Weekness etc.
Truth is, Its a Natural From of Sexual Relief if You Don't Have a Partner/Associate in Your Life. No Partner, Need Sex, Yes Its Nice to Have a
Partner to Enjoy Sex With at Any Age, 16 & Up etc. So Go Ahead, and Beat Off,
Its Normal and You've Got Nothing to B Ashamed Off Either.
Also Who is Kidding Who if Frank or Jane - Straight Couples are Dating etc B 4
Marriage if They Get Married or are Living Common Law. In the States Few States Let You Get Married - CANADA Allows Gay Marriage. So Its a Simple Case of Commonlaw Relationships so YES Sex is Part of Any Relationship -
Married or Commonlaw, or Casual Encounters.
Hope It of Help and Realistic for You.
Thanks Group,
Operater.

Posted

great! thx for the comment! =D

Posted

I will agree with the relive oneself, but I also BELIEVE, that using someone else just to get off is wrong (This is just me, you don't have to agree).
I am 55 and tried my best to love, all sorts of men only to find out that almost all sorts of men will use you, leaving you feeling empty, used, and cold.
Humans are not "things to be used", doing so has led to the spread of many STD's, even a simply BJ without a condom you could get infected with life long STDs like Warts, & Herpes, many men know they are infected and will never tell you the truth. So I believe now more then ever you need to take your sexuality, with the responsibility that come with it, and most men don't care about. You have a heart and a soul. I believe that each of us deserves respect which you will never find in a quickie, through a glory hole, a bath house or a chance meeting late at night at the beach or other known cruising spots.
Sex can be an escape, an addiction, and it seems to me that most men, are obsess about size, and a list of fetishes I will not list here.
I have said it time and again, "I want to love a man with a D__K, and not one who IS a D__K!" I've have also writing that "The measure of a man can not be found between his legs, but the depth of his heart and the width of his mind."
Respect yourself and demand that others respect you as well.
There are people both straight and gay who are simply "F__k Buddies". that's their choice, in as far as sin,......I am incapable of passing judgement on myself, so to judge others would seem impossible, I would rather leave that between them and God, and just mind my own business.
but these are my own thoughts on the subject. going down on someone and not wearing a condom you are putting yourself at risk, I'd advise caution.

Posted

Let this situation rest. In the Bible the only reason for sex was the procreation of legitimate children - with the emphasis on "legitimate". We have gone beyond this. Sexual activity is only a "sin" where one hurts anoter.
We are not procreating children so let us get beyond the old types and stereotypes.

Posted

I think that sex between people who love each other, gay or straight is up to the individual. That is between them and God. Jesus said not to judge and how can I as I do not know their heart, only God knows that. For myself, I am unable to judge anyone as I was a sex addict. I have to guard every avenue of my soul but I am looking for a life partner now so I can't go back to my old life. I had no control over it. I don't believe sex was just for procreation. It is made for intimacy with another. God is bigger than I think he is. He is a God of love first and foremost and wants us to live life to the full. He wants us to be happy not miserable

Posted

Sex, or the rules for it, were established by man. Masturbation and all other forms were and still are considered against the "Law."

Let's think just a second. This is going to be brief Mark so don't get your panties in a wad... LOL

Remember the Law was made by the Jewish tribes. They were and are looking for the Messiah. Having sex outside the traditional man/woman would take that special seed and spread it where it didn't belong. IE, man/man sex, when the seed is spilled, it will not make the Messiah, hence it is wrong.

Why in the Christian era or running the world, this Law is still on the books, just makes no sense, unless these Fundamentalists aren't as secure in their beliefs as they would like us to believe.

Whenever there is a question concerning, Why this Law or that, put it in a historical context. Why was it important... what end was it trying to achieve. You can follow the Laws, and see that they were meant for health.. no pork, bottom feeding fish, etc. There is a logical answered for that time.

Posted

oh kk, thx for all ur answers guys =).

Posted

Ask and ye shall receive.. probably more than you wanted or needed, but receive you shall get... LOL

Posted

@ glenn: one question? One comment: if you truely are a gay male are YOU celebate? If not then according to YOU, YOU RE CHOOSING TO SIN!!!! How do YOU deal with that? YOU must be one who believes in repentance, which means YOU ask the Lord for forgiveness and then change YOUR WAYS.........but do you??!?! I frankly don't concern myself with titles in religious organizations, so saying you are a priest, deacon, elder, pastor means very little to me. For all I know, you could be some psycho or deviate!

Comment: one of your first comments here was out of anger. Come to ask for prayer, pray for others, offer support and love, offer advice when asked but SERIOUSLY glenn, if you are just hear to preach at and condemn you can KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AWAY FROM MY POSTS! Is that clear enough for YOU!!!