Daniel_Harris_52454

I dont understand this - Gay Guys! <3

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

If i allways have lads saying to me your fit cute lush personality why still does no one wana be my theiory most guys just say that shit for sex ...........

any one agreeee &gt&gt&gt

Posted

I've always noticed that most guys say nice things just to get you in bed,but I have one questions, What's "theiory"?.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

thats my bad spelling i dont know how to spell alot of stuff

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

dick who goes around laughing at people coz they have learning dificulties

Posted

agreed (with ur discussion)

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

its so cinfuseing isnt it you just dont know what to belive in a while so if u get genuin nice comments u pass them off as he just wana try get me in his bed

Posted

How do you know someone is honest?

Posted

Hey Daniel I wan't making fun of you. Everybody mis-spells word. You took it personally,and I still don't know what you meant by the word.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

That's the problem you get told so much you start worrying about if it's tru or not so you end up not being able to tell the truth so you don't know you just need to go with the ones you feel like you actualy belive

Posted

Alas we all talk about personality but we are after physical beauty. We live in a culture that prizes beauty not depth. If we could but see the beauty of the soul we surly wold be better off.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

Yes but now we all want star prises we want the best we don't care what there like we want there looks

Posted

I wonder if goodlooking people get that way because they know they can get a lot based on their looks alone, without having to work on their personalities. I'm sure that's a factor.
But I'm not sure it's our society that prizes looks, I think it goes deeper than that - it's built in biologically: the best looking people are generally the fittest and will produce the fittest offspring (etc). Also it's hard to tell a guy's personality at first glance, all we can see is what he looks like.. and even if it turns out that most goodlooking guys are shallow, we still hope against hope that the next one will be the exception.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

what ive noticed is that cute guys are the most lonliest guys people are to scared to ask them out ecause of there looks which means they allways need to go out to find they guy. but at the same time because there good looking we base who we like on our self so if were great fabulous looking its hard to find better people where for a guy who hasnt got looks loads of guys are better than they are. so most guys will ask out guys who arnt great looking coz they know they can get them

so i would say take the chance ask the cute ppl out coz tht may be just what they need.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i dont think cute guys are lonly i know a lot of cute guys and there not that way not one bit. that have lots of friends to say cute guys are the lonlest is wroung i date all types of guys if thay spark my intrest and its someone i would like to get to know i date tham and i think iam a cute guy and iamm not lonley and people do ask me out and if iam instred i will go out with tham if not i tell tham so and ive been turnd down by guys to so the world gose on

Dave_Mack
Posted

I hear where Daniel is coming from and trust me I am not cute! Cute never got near me! I am just average. Prrsonality is whats most important. I know guys who are just average whom I would much rather be with than hot cute guys. I find many of them are too conceited. They KNOW they are cute and are very picky about who the will even meet. I see this as their loss.
There was a song in the 1960's and while it was a :strate: song it fits us as well.. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty (woman) your wife. Take it from my personal point of view, get an UGLY girl to marry you". The song was very poingnant. And it works for gay men too!

Posted

guess i have to find a cute guy to marry

Posted

yes many will go trough their entire life looking and be extremely frustrated in the process, we were given eyes to see our way trough life,but it is this very same thing that will blind you and limit you to really see whats out there. It's interesting how we are programmed to think that certain physical attributes are what measures the degree of beauty a person has, but alas beauty is in the eye of the beholder. food for thought: phsyical beauty fades as we grow wiser, inner beauty will remain. why base your entire life on something so........well i apologize my train of thought seems to have hit a station board if youd like and take over

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

i would always go for looks over personality tbh ive been out with both guys who arnt as cute are nice and will stay but cute guys are funner livelier more to do and are amazing

Posted

Well then you arnt looking for a person you are looking for a trophy to show off...

Posted

Although I agree with Daniel,you can meet good looking guys who are conceded,and know how good they look,and they think they'e god's gift to man.

Roger_Bilius
Posted

I will generally go for personality although looks is what first attracts most of us

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

looks is what guys really want and a personality is allways a bonus but personality can allways change were looks dont

Posted

I'm attracted to personallities. Like seriously. If your personality is ugly I wont even speak to you. I try to be nice and get to know someone first. I mean in the end we all get old and wrinkley and saggy so like why should looks matter?