Daniel_Harris_52454

every one says they want some one with a personality but looks allways win. - Gay Guys! <3

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

Every guy says i want some one whos nice and cute but when a guy with a personality comes along and if theres a guy with looks its usually the one with looks who wins.

Danny_Barnes
Posted

Looks change, personality stays and even improves.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

so why is it that people say they want personality when they really want looks

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

and thanks thomas

Posted

I will say that looks attract me to a person. But once he opens his mouth for conversation it can be a deal breaker. Should he still be attractive, then you start to date. As your relationship develops, that is when both you inner beings come out and can develop into a long term relationship. That is why there are total loser, one night stands, friends with benefits and a long term relationship.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

how ever what if they wernt good looking but personality would you still go out with them ???

Posted

i've had a bf dat was really cute...& well me bein as innocent as i was...u know didn't really care 4 personality then...but once i saw dat sometimes looks come w/a price...i decided 2 stick w/personality...cuz da guy wanted 2 keep me on a leash...& wanted 2 know my every move...& believe u me...nobody chains me down like dat...so again...u could have da finest guy in da world...but if he treats u like shit...r u still gonna be fixated on his looks...or r u gonna c him 4 who he really is???...like i've said in my discussion...i may not be all dat attractive...but ppl really seem 2 fall 4 my personality...& i guess dat also has helped me 2 do da same...

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

yeh but its like you fell for the looks and left him becaus eof his personality. but im asking do people become interested because of looks or personality. i mean ou see a guy across the dance floor and think wow cute u go over he seems canny but later on acts like a dick but still you went for because of looks

say u seen some one who wasnt your type but had a lovely personality would you still go over to talk to him

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

brains is completley different to personality they could be thick as shit but still have a lovely personality

Posted

well 2 be honest...like yea i mean if it's a few things i can get over yea...but maybe not if he was like totally opposite of wat i'm lookin 4...but yea i c wat u mean...personality may be a major thing 4 me...but i also gotta work w/looks...

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

so even though no one would ever admint it looks is the main thing in a relationships and then personality comes next ......

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

I have a man in my life, and more in my heart, he may not be a #10 to you, but to me he is more then a #10 , and I can say I love him most for his heart

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

were not saying what some ppl like is different to others were saying if he didnt have any looks would you of still went over to him and talked

also is it body type that attracts aswell mean a guy could be cute lovely but a bit tubby and u dont choose him coz of the chubby you go for the slim toned one

Posted

I go for slim guys over tubby guys,and I also don't really like guys with hair on their face. I'm really picky. That's why I'm alone.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

see people go for looks

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

so when we say we want personality we mean it would be a bonus if he had a personality

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ everyone as I have found If u have looks everyone wants to get in your pants and that is it beleive me I know yes I am older than u guys but in my prime that was the case :-)

Posted

Daniel, If his looks were not great and his personality was good. Would I go talk to him? Probably not. I would let him make the first move. I may be selling myself short but I am a shy guy and only been out for about 2 years now. But if we were introduced to each other by a friend....well, thats a whole diffrent situation. I admit "Looks are only skin deep, but personality goes much deeper." I have walked up to guys that were not the greatest looking and found that we had some things in common. For me...it is NYC and Broadway Theater. If he had similiar interests. Looks don't really play that important of a roll. EXCEPT if he were really really FUGLY.

Daniel_Harris_52454
Posted

I have gone out with people because they had the balls to ask me out not because I have a rule if they actualy just come out and ask me out I respect that as long as they are with in my age group. I have also gone out with people because of looks. However because of the group I am in with in friends I go for looks but look for personality I am very honest about the people I go for a I do admit tht I go for looks but we all have things in common but as usual its what we want its "our type" that we go for an there is the off chance

Posted

I with david on that!!!! Because I have Both!!!!!

Posted

true enough...if someone comes up 2 me...i'll give them a fair chance...& my group of friends...don't really care 4 looks...as long as he knows how 2 have fun & isn't afraid 2 get a lil krazy now & again...it's all good...cuz my friends & i r a krazy bunch...