Jony_Star

Wat's More Important 2 U About A Guy...His Looks Or His Heart??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

when u start seein a guy...datin a guy...or w/e u do w/a guy...wat is it dat u look 4 da most...is it his looks???...or is it his heart???...or in those everytime cases...both???...personally myself...da heart is wat matters...i mean i could have da finest lookin guy...but if he's an ass...not even all da hot looks in da world would convince me dat he's da 1 for me...i myself am not so physically attractive...cute yea...but not all dat fine...but my heart on da other hand...dat's where my true value lies...& so w/dat said...da most important thing 2 me is da heart...so wat about u guys???...looks or heart???

Posted

i totally agree with u, i look mostly at the heart. i would rather have someone that has an amazing personality and look decent, than the hottest guy ever whos the biggest asshole in the world.

Jordan_Woods
Posted

i must admit lol i agree with you but me myself i go for looks i think looks are what attracts you to someone then the persanlity and hart ect comes in when your in a relationship thats what bonds you two gether

Posted

damn would of totally believed you on that one jony :O but i read the other posts under bullying and stereotype~ and thou arnt beeing true... sad to see really

Posted

well said Jordon...! I agree with you totally.. It is looks that attracts people to each other.! In this day we never approach, talk to, or even look at someone that has a good strong heart. It is those features that pull us all together and then it is the personality of the other that then makes the heart flutter...! I would consider myself to be very attractive at the age of 35..!
But on the other hand I go totally for what jony has said...! I dont like body hair...! hate it with a passion.! but when i got to know my X after we started chatting on MANHUNT.

Posted

we started chatting Because of the physical attraction to each other..! then we fell in love. in a distant relationship..!
I then found out that he had body hair... & lots of it...! I never loved him any less. in fact i started to think that his body hair was hot. Because it was his.. ;-)
SO I THINK THAT EVERONES COMMENTS ARE RIGHT
Also love comes in different forms..
Anyway....! I have said my STORY.. peace

Posted

Yeah definitely his heart cause everything isn't always as it looks in a person. The most sexist guy could be the biggest con in the world . Looks do play a role tho but a small one

Marcos_Valdez
Posted

For me its gotta be both on. good looking and their heart but i define good looking by how they look i could consider a big heavy guy good looking by how They dress and how his personality is like. I had a lot of slender and a few big guys.

Posted

Jony
I think that looks are the thing that initially attract us to a man and you know in your heart if there might be any 'magic' happening. But then, you need to look at the heart of that person and as you and others have indicated, that is where the true beauty of a man is. We all just have to take our time about that.

Also we never see ourselves as others see us. At 66, I don't think that I am particularly attractive either but I have had quite a number of men who have indicated that they see something positive about my appearence.

You said, "i myself am not so physically attractive...cute yea...but not all dat fine"
Don't take this as a come on, but you ARE physically very attractive, you just don't see it and I think that's pretty normal.

I think that the fact that you are asking sensible questions now will mean that one day, Mr Right will come along and you'll be head over heels in love.

All the best Jony.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ all, looks r great but like it was said if hes an asshole looks an't shit heart in my book is first in my book looks second but if u r lucky u can have both :-)

Posted

wow guys those r all good answers...@ Luis...if u read my 1st post on bullyin & stereotypin...i still indicated then dat i looked more 4 personality than looks...but u obviously were only payin attention 2 da other stuff...anywho...kwande is right...looks play a part but a small role...& @ John...i know 2 some i'm physically attractive...& don't get me wrong i do luv myself...but i'm just used 2 bein real humble & modest...nobody likes someone dat's conceited...@ least i sure don't...& yea...@ Robert...yea u know if i can get both...dat's great & lucky...but as long as i have da personality...dat's all dat matters 2 me...but yea i liked all ur answers guys...

Posted

I have to be honest. I love a good looking guy,and if has a good heart and personality then that's a bonus.

Robert_Connors
Posted

Cool Jony

Posted

I think when I was younger, I have found guyz looks to be the 1st thing I looked for, but at the end they were (at times) complete losers. But now, I do find myself looking at their personality, sense of humor , and finally their Heart!

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Paolo well said guy me also

Posted

@ Paolo...i did 2...i had a bf dat was very cute...but seein as i was innocent @ da time...i never focused on personality...& found out dat sometimes looks come w/a price...da guy was super jealous...wanted 2 keep me on a leash...& when i wasn't w/him...he wanted 2 know my everythin...& me bein da free person dat i am...couldn't stand 2 be chained...& still til this day i refuse 2 have anyone try 2 keep me on check...so i learned dat lesson very well...& from then on i decided 2 look more 4 personality...

Posted

Yeah I notice that earlier on your comments. The good thing you learned your LIfe lesson. I have had my share of guyz like that, that is why I LIVE, LEARN and LOVE!

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ jony so true my 1st guy and my 3rd wanted to keep me on a leash jelus good god I would talk to someone and in there eyes I was fucking them what the hell u know! thats the down fall of looks some times guy @ paolo u do learn as u said LIVE LEARN and LOVE :-)

Posted

thank u...& 4 any guys dat r on dat leash...say no 2 dat damn leash...nobody owns me...& nobody should own u...

Robert_Connors
Posted

they don't any more they r out of my life and I am single the last one drove all my freinds away, not with him anymore left him just before christmas he thought he was better than me safisticated bitch

Posted

haha...i'm not 1 4 sophistication or class...i mean yea u know i'll behave in front of other ppl...w/o not bein myself in a way...if dat makes sense...but as 4 me...like me...yea i don't believe in all dat stuff about class & sophistication...

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank you Jony :-)

Donddre_Rochelle
Posted

I agree with you.. I meet this guy that every guy and girl like but he was a dick. After figuring that out I didn't find him attractive at all.