Emi_Jayne_Ridding

Girls... - Lesbian Ladies

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I have had 2 girlfriends... serious ones....but didnt work out...one said she missed men.. the other...controlling...want to meet someone better than that...who can have a laugh...not be controlling or get jealous all the time

Posted

I know the feeling, I've had both happen to me, add me as a friend, I can relate. You'll find someone. : )

Posted

I havnt had that exact thing happen, my 1st girl went back to men but the last gf turned into a man....
but im sure ull find someone better than that!

Posted

Awe =(

Posted

Everybody does, we are chicks, we are irriestable

Posted

That we are

Posted

Amanda_Rodriguez
Posted

Most of the girls I dated were only gay while I was dating them it sucked. They used me as an experiment girl and they all have boyfriends now but they still call me and ask to hook up every now and again.

Posted

i really wanna meet new ppl. I don't care what country are you from. I'm abit confused about my sexual orientation bcz I've jst currently decided that I want to get into being a lesbian. Don't get me wrong, it's just tht I can't stand being alone and always rejected and I prefer getting along with girls which is much more easier than to get with guys. I kinda talked this over with my close friend and she said that maybe I'm a BISEXUAL... So i'm in a very confused state. I will not want to rush into things and start off slowly... so... please anyone, jst add me and lets get to know each other. I would definitely want to be given a chance. =)

Posted

yeah Amanda I hear ya thats how my first relationship went.

Posted

Erinna hope request me