Viv_Vu

how gay are you? - Lesbian Ladies

Viv_Vu
Posted

lol... im beyond gay!

yes wondering why i posted this stupid crap. im just seeing how many ppl will participate with me. im a little bored. join if your are too...

and welcome all new comer to the website =D

jessicazylee
Posted

:\ being gay either is or isn't, there isn't who is more gay or more straight... what does being super gay mean u shoot rainbows out your ass

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol. Yeah I know what you mean. Your right. But I was bored when I made this post. Lol. Don't take it serious . .

Viv_Vu
Posted

Viv_Vu
Posted

Lol. Yeah I know what you mean. Your right. But I was bored when I made this post. Lol. Don't take it serious . .

Viv_Vu
Posted

jessicazylee
Posted

lol

Posted

lol i'm more gay today than i was yesterday but less than i will be tomorrow

Posted

I think I'm about 92,7% gay. Yes, just made that up.

Alex_Caliente
Posted

i'm pretty gay if i was in a crowd of straight ppl i'd stick out like a sore thumb...lol

Amanda_Rodriguez
Posted

I am the straightest gay girl I know lol I don't mean that a chase after boys either lol. I am full lez.

Arie_Portishead
Posted

i must be oh so very extremely gay. i just love... no i just Am all the colours of the rainbow... taste the rainbow!

Viv_Vu
Posted

lmaooo!!! im straight ppl! STRAIGHT TO P***Y... therefore i am gay now as ever!!! hahaha im loving everyone posts!!!!!

Danielle_Dong
Posted

Super gay when with my gay friends and straight friends that I've come out to. Lol.

Rebecca_Grant
Posted

lol im just a person who is attracted to chicks