which do you prefer to wear? I guess I forgot to add thongs too haha

for me, I like to wear boxers but I dont all the time

Posted

boy shorts!! lol they're so comfy^^

Nebelpfade
Posted

The only girly thing about me I guess, I wear panties~

Posted

I LOVE boyshorts. I got a pair of under armour boy shorts today (wearing them right now) they are so comfy.

Posted

lacey panties when I'm feeling femme, or boxers when I'm naaat.

Posted

under armour boy shorts. nice^^

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I like wearing all of the above, just on different occasions. If I feel sexy, I wear a thong. If I'm feeling lazy and relaxed, I wear boxers. Other than that, I wear either panties or boy shorts, and then when it comes to those, my mood decides what color I wear. I like my undergarments. All this talk of panties and such makes me wanna go out and buy more. :P

Posted

I love sports bras though. I could wear then all day every day any day.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Neither, I ware thongs. my ass is big so well any underwear ends up riding up so I just gave up and went to a thong, in the end the most comfortable for me.

Posted

I always wear boxers. Way comfy.

Posted

i like too wear boy shorts or thongs i feel more comfy than if im in panties:] but i dont mind sleeping in boxers if a girl likes me in theirs:]

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

Boy shorts and sometimes boxers

Posted

got my bridget jones knickers for everyday but when out prefer my little lacy panties

Posted

Damn!!!! XD Love all the above responses to this forum.

Posted

hmmm, not like my answers going to be much different...but here goes. Boxers are comfy for sleeping in but I don't like to wear them out. Thongs are awesome! Panties are nice, and I don't do granny panties!

Posted

Panties woo! though I'd like to try boxers.

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

boxers all the way

Emily_Harlin
Posted

panties so sexy but the other 2 so comfey lol prolly panties