gays.com would you do me?

Robert_Connors
Posted

fuck yea dude r u over 18?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

that depends on what one considers hot

Posted

I agree with Tachuwe. It's not the outer looks, Robert, that are important, it's the inner love that you can give to others.

Posted

When it comes to looks I'd say yes...but there is more to hotness than looks, a guy has to have a nice personality and a little bit of charm.

Jesse_Mcclean
Posted

Damn someone do me already!

Allister_Gomez
Posted

i think you look cute but it's no fun when the emotion isn't there... i have to love someone on the in and outside before i even consider taking them to my bed. i think it is best when there's love... i am old fashioned perhaps...

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Allister yes u r better to do that I have made that mistake too many times ended bad everytime so I want a guy to be my freind first then later whatever

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

I agree with Allister and Robert I wouldnt say your hot but beauty is in the eye of the beholder you are quite good looking tho

Posted

yes i know, i just wanted to put that out lol. beauty is what is inside not on the outside and life was ment to be simple, peaceful and smiles.
you can be a fly, i'll be the honey.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes Robert thank u

Posted

when the time come's who will form the bond? and who will become brittle and break?

Robert_Connors
Posted

well said Luis wel said :-)

Posted

see this is what I was talking about you have to be a #10, hot to get ppl in here to talk with you ,,if you are not a #10 forget it,,,your not even there

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Wayne I disagree with you I have a few friends on here and I certainly am no oil painting I think a lot depends on how you make contact with them and what you chat about Some of my friends are much younger than me some are around my age it depends on how you come over as a person if you get my drift I have friends on here and we have chatted many times on many different subjects and we have had a few good laughs as well as serious chats So take heart my friend

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Remember if the mountain wont come to Mohammed then he must go to the mountain

Posted

hey guys am new in Houston, anyone interested?

Posted

I try not use the term "hot" very subjective. Guys I may find "hot" you may not and visa versa.. I find as I age more than looks and clothes have begun to matter. Still looking is enjoyable... I wondered off for a second there.
that's happening more so today . Was told a young fellow that I was intrigued by slashed his wrists 2 days ago. Not my fault ,still saddens me talented fellow with a great ass.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Ahmed how can we tell what u look like u r side ways LOL@ Don sorry to here that yes guya my 3rd was avage looking but it was his personality that got me :-)

Lee_Hufford
Posted

Well, it's all in the eye of the beholder, but actually, am i hot is NOT HOT!

Robert_Connors
Posted

yea guy u got it going on :-)