TRYING TO UNDERSTAND - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

my friend call me a gold digger because i told him that i'm looking for an old fashion husband. some of you may know the type. the one who truly take cares of the home and i could be a housewife. i'm looking for a man that would go to work pay the bills, and do all the thing that an old fashion man would do. and i would take care of the home. he said i was looking for a sugar daddy and that isn't the case. i have been taking care of myself all my life and have no problem. i told him he should try living away from his mother and get a job and take care of himself. this is a man that couldn't boil water before he met me. we dated but just broke up and he can't seem to get that through his head. so to the room am i wrong because i want to live the old fashion way and have a man be the man? hell i'm a lady and think i should be treated as such. and if ya'll feel it's wrong, why. why is it ok for a woman to quite her job and career to be a stay at homewife

Posted

Nope I Think ur spot on Mark, and stick 2 ur Guns, u will find that Special older guy 2 spend ur life with, all the best from the Irish. D

Posted

i totally feel the same way you do!! i want the same kind of man, just sucks they're sooo damn hard to find..
good luck

gstanescu84
Posted

I totally agree with you Mark. No one has the right to judge you. Its old fashioned to be called a Sugar Daddy anyway. As Richard says Best wishes from the IRish. Daniel is correct in saying you will find dat Special Someone someday. THe probelm is the waiting.

Posted

oh no plz don't misunderstand the guy i'm looking for isn't that old. i have found him, but he's in another state and wants me to move there, but my life is going around in a different way and i'm not sure if we are going to work out, but i'm still on the look out for that out fashion guy that is out there for me

Robert_Connors
Posted

Mark Life will take u where it needs to go let ti take u If it is with the guy u r refering to let ti be

Posted

well u r free 2 choose da lifestyle u want...but as long as u find a man dat also shares ur type of lifestyle...& who says a man can't be a housewife???...

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes Jony that is true was a house boy and it has it's rewards so dude go with your heart and it will take u where u need to go even if it is up a cats ass, got that from my grad mother but it is true , and it will the heart is strong

Posted

i will never be anybody's houseboy. that is a whole different field. i said housewife. see i am a fem and carry myself as a lady, with the mouth of a sailor, but a lady non the less and i am looking for a husband, not a lover, partner, lifemate, husband. and that is what the man i deal with will understand. his job is to do the things a husband is supposed to do, misspell i know. for you older men like back to the old tv shows from the 40s and 50s. shows like leave it to beaver father knows best, hazel, donna reed think back to the wives that is what i'm talking about. and the boy in ohio says he understands and that is what he is look for too. my only hook up now is that i'm starting a new job down here in the lou and i'm the type of person that i hate to give my word and have to take it back. they where nice enough to interview me and hire me and i can't just not give them my best

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ mark just was saying not saying that is the case with u sorry for the misunderstanding :-)

Posted

robert you said nothing wrong, i just wanted to beknown i want to be the fat black donna reed