@Jordan, not mad, just young.

Posted

or inebriated or young and foolhardy

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ eveyone probebly all of the above LOL

Jordan_Woods
Posted

lol glad you agree mark and the rest of you haha i might be too carefull who i give my number two but god your out of your mind steven you must be desprate mate no offence to that by the way have some privracy for yourself and respect theres a good boy lol

Jordan_Woods
Posted

timothy im young im only 19 lol i know every one is diffrent and its up to him who he gives his number out too but i mean come on its like putting ya number on a massive sighn and putting it in town for every one to take his number he could get perves or any one lol

Posted

i just hope your phone is one of those disposable ones... with a disposable number.!
let us know how giving it out has turned out?????

Jordan_Woods
Posted

jerry disposable phones ooooo never heard of thos lol

Posted

Tuesday, March 29th, 11, 18:20 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Phone Numbers. I'll Do it Differently Here.WE All Have the Right to Put Out Our
Nos. - Cell/Landlines and Say Give Me a Shout etc. Our Right to Do So. Others
Call, They Call, They Don't ,They Don't etc.
As I See It, Its a Learning Experience and We All Learn By It as Well. I'll Back
Him Up and if Things Screw Up, Well I'll Help Him Out so He Can Know There are Others There to Show Support if Needed. Thats What These Groups are
All About, the Right to Express Ourselves as Best We Can. Sometimes Its with a Phone No.
Thanks Group,
Operater.

David_King_47152
Posted

up to him

Jordan_Woods
Posted

andrew im not saying hes wrong and dont do it im just saying bassicly be carefull there are loads of people out there that are wirdos

Robert_Connors
Posted

there r alot of crazies out there is what I think everyone is saying dude please be careful u never know