BULLYING & STEREO TYPING - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Y is it that gay men & women have such stringent guidelines as to what appeals to them? I mean, look at C-List posts, "no fats, no fems, must be in shape, truly a shame that we put down our own kind.....ZThis is pure ego-centricism and self centeredness. BTW WTF is R Connors posting about?

Jayden_Rock
Posted

No i would consider this to be a personal preference and what turns you on as a person. If your not attracted to fems then thats how it is. Just like being gay or bi, thats how it is. You cant change what a person likes.

Posted

Not all gays are like that. Don't blame all of us

Posted

I wouldn't say it's a thingwe MUST have - only certain things for me is a must have like nice personality is the only one really.
I wouldn't go for a guy who smokes but at the moment I am falling for a guy who smokes, I usually go for the emo boy, but I've only been with 1 emo guy tbh.
I wouldn't however go with someone who's overweight or whom has dirty finger nails, I'm sorry it just puts me off big time, I believe it's just personal preference

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well marl it happins to all, straight people to have there choices on what thay like and iam shure you have you choices on what you like i have mine some guys like fat some like fit some short or tall as for bullying i dont see thay happing where iam at if some ones not insteried thay tell and move on , i dont know who you were bullyed but i hope things for you get better

Posted

it's all just a matter of choice. We are all simply human. Some people like Hotdogs,others like hamburgers.

Posted

Interesting post,from my experience,I find most gay men stereotypical and mostly ageist with older gay men truely purving over younger ones. I think a lot of gay men need to grow up and not confirm to stereotypes, its the most different gay men who are the most interesting. After all, arrogance and self-absorption are not attractive features....

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

I agree with Dean, don't condemn all of us

Posted

well i agree dat it's all a personal preference...i mean i'm sure they don't have 2 meet all of da exact "requirements"...i'm sure u'll live if they have a quality or 2 dat u don't like...like Richard says...he's goin out w/someone dat smokes...& he usually doesn't like smokers...i agree dat we should be a lil open minded...cuz every person no matter their appearence is still a human being...i myself care a lil bit more 4 personality & da type of energy from da person rather than looks...we all have our standards...even 4 our own appearance...so why should we think it's wrong 2 look 4 someone w/da standards dat we'd like???...again everybody is a human being...but it's even worse 2 give out false hope...& let's not fool ourselves...we're all like dat...none of us can really say we're not like dat...cuz whether it's looks or personality...we all have a preference...dat's just how it is...& dat's da truth...

Dave_Mack
Posted

As usual Dean has hit the nail on the head..

Posted

amen jony ........ i agree with every word you said

gstanescu84
Posted

I agree with all the above. Just because we choose who we don't want sexual r relationships r whatever, doenst mean we are condemning you. For isntance, I am not into Queens/Fems but doesnt mean I hate them. At the end of the day they are under LGBT group like us. I dont' like hairy r fat guys, becuase me cock doesnt get hard. SO we choose these Persoanl PReferences so that we dont waste the guys r my time. He could b fucking a guy that is into him r whatever.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Right on George. We all have certain things we like and dislike. A perfect example would be certain foods. (Don't even try to get me to like Brissel Sprouts, beets or cauliflower!). Yet other foods I do like (lobster, a nice garden salad, baked potato, roast beef...) I don't dislike food, just some items,. Same with partners. Hope this analogy makes sense..

Posted

i'm sorry to say that i don't agree with any of you. i am the fat and fem and it's not a sex thing i gets mine and much more. it's the way that the gay community looks down on us. men are wrost of all. they feel that you are born with a dick you are to act like a man. i can take it from the striaight but when the gay people looks down on you it makes matter worst. i have been told act like a man, and then there are the drag queens. they feel that if you act like a woman or have fem taacts you should put on a drees, wigs, and high heels. i like the way i am and what i stand for. i stand for me and what makes me happy. i like my walk, my purse, and anything else that makes me a fem. i tell people that that is what i am. i personal don't care what anyone things of me. i'm going to do me, but the young ones that aren't too sure are made to feel like sht. and on the fat thing i am glad and proud of my body and if it's not what somebody what i think it's because they are scared of looking in the mirror. hell i have never been a gym rat and i love to eat so if this turns some man off then they are missing out a sweet warm fun loving person and that goes for all us fat girls. you bones have no right to try and make us feel bad because we aren't a size 0 or less.

Posted

I could really care less what you look like,or how you act,but I couldn't have a relationship,or even sex with you because you are simply not my type. There is nothing worng with having a preference. I don't agree with discrimination or putting a person down, but don't expect every gay guy to like you. Humans just are wound that way. We all have things that we like,and things that we don't like,that's just life.

Posted

IT IS NOT ABOUT SEX. I'M NOT TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE ON THIS SITE. I was just commenting on what was said. and it goes deeper than sex. some of ya'll won't even try and make friends if they don't fit a look.

Posted

Well I have,(if you'll excuse the expression),overweight friends,and they are great. I have friends that are fem,and they are great,but they all know that I would never date them,or even have sex with them,because,(and I repeat myself),they are not my type.

Posted

If a guy is really into men I can see why some of them might not like a fem man, as they might feel the fem person is more like a female and they like men.

I don't say they should condemn or hate them, but I can understand why there could be a problem.

Posted

Of course Dean. I personally want a man that's a man. If I wanted a man that's a woman,then I would get a woman.

Posted

well as da way i c it...da most criticized sometimes r da fems, fat or as Jhonny said it best...cuz i don't offend anyone either (overweight), & da older guys...& yea i agree it's wrong...cuz as i said earlier...regardless of everythin we r all still human beings...& believe me...i have friends dat r overweight & some dat r fem...& well i only have older guy friends online...but i've talked 2 some in clubs b4...i'm really considerate of ppl's feelings...cuz i mean not everybody's da same...& we have 2 accept ppl as they r...& u know wat MARK...i really admire u...cuz aside from all dat u've been thru w/ppl puttin u down...ur still proud of urself...& i can tell u really luv urself completely...ur body, ur soul, ur personality...& dat's how it should be 4 everybody...& dat's how it is w/me...i've been put down a lot 2...4 bein a lil fem...but so da fuck wat???...u either luv me or hate me...i don't give a damn...& again we shouldn't have a problem acceptin others...cuz i'm pretty sure we'd like 2 be accepted 4 who we r...

Posted

ya'll keep taking it to the bedroom step out of the there and listen. there is a different between a flame and a fem. femi get that but it more of a state of mind. i was a flame when i was younger and grow into a fem. fems are lady like and so what if you don't want to sleep with them who cares. IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT SEX AND FUCKING AND SUCKING. I TALKING ABOUT THE WAY THE BUTCH GAY COMMUNITY LOOKS DOWN ON US FEMS AND FLAMES AND MAKES IT SEEM THAT WE SHOULD BE SET A FLOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM. AND THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF MEN IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT IN THE BEDROOM, THAT DO WANT TO SLEEP WITH A FEM. BUT IT'S THE STATEMENTS THAT YA'LL MAKE. IT LIKE A WHITE PERSON SAYING SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE BLACK. YOU USE STATEMENTS LIKE THAT TO MAKE IT SEEM YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST US AND SOME DO AND I BELIEVE JOHN YOU ARE ONE. IT'S JUST THE i HAVE FAT AND FEM THING YOU SAID. IF YOU HAVE THEM WHY POINT IT OUT. NO ONE KNOWS THE COLOR OR IF THEY WHERE BUTCH OR FEM. NO ONE EVER KNOW THE COLOR OF MY CLOSE FRIEND. HIS NAME WAS JOEY AND WHEN I SPOKE ABOUT HIM THAT IS WHAT I WOULD SAY. I NEVER ONCE POINTED OUT THAT HE WAS WHITE OR GIVE ANY CLUE THAT HE WAS A BUTCH BOTTOM AND HE DID THE SAME WITH ME. I KNOW BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE LAID EYES ON ME YOU COULD TELL THEY DIDN'T KNOW AND MY FRIENDS WOULD TELL ME I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS WHITE, AND I SKIP MY MIND UNTIL SOMEONE POINT IT. THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW THAT YOUR HEART IS TRULY OPEN TO ALL. AND ABOUT THE CAPS, MY KEYS ARE LOCK. WORKING ON IT WITH A BUTTER KNIFE BECAUSE I HATE THE BIG WORDS. IF MY KEY WHERE WORKING THE LAST STATEMENT WOULD BE CAP, THE BUTTER KNIFE PART

Posted

it's da fact dat u say nobody accepts them...& dat i say i have friends like dat???...r u serious???...& it's not 2 shield myself from anythin...u can either believe it or don't...i personally don't give a damn...& wow ok...so u didn't let ppl know ur friend is white...so wat???...yea ppl obviously point it out...cuz unfortunately dat's how EVERY society is...i mean u make it sound just cuz i pointed out dat i have fem & overweight friends...dat i introduce them like dat...like i'm really gonna introduce them like dat...hey guys this is my fem friend robert...oh yea he's also white...& my here's my overweight black friend kyle...i mean r u serious???...i could care less wat my friends r & wat they look like...& if ppl don't like my best friends...they can all go suck it...cuz those r MY best friends...& if ppl were really in luv w/themselves & proud of who they r...they wouldn't care about bein pointed out...cuz u know wat da jokes on them...if they think they can hurt us w/their ignorant comments...they got another thing comin...cuz my friends & i r gonna be laughin in UR face...

Posted

I"m Not talking about the bed. I'm talking in general. I have who is very fem,so what??. I also never tell anybody whether my friends or butch,fem,or even gay. It's nobodies business. I don't eve talk about myself,and most of my friends are strait because they thought that I was strait. Right now on the news there is a story over a guy being beaten because he was wearing pink. They beat him and shouted gay slurs. I live in Newyork which is one of the most tolorant cities in the usa.

But dude,you are just looking to put blame somewhere. People are people. Some are good,some are bad,some have their opinions and others disagree. Don't say that we aren't being truthful with what we say,just learn to accept the different opinions. Some people here will like you,some will not,DUDE,THAT'S LIFE. Jeezus just get over it.

Posted

i totally agree w/Jhonny...i live here in cali, around da LA area...i sure don't c anybody bein put down da way he says...idk where Mark lives...but ppl here don't really care...i go 2 clubs & other places & ppl r mindin their business & goin on w/their lives...it's not like they're on da look out 2 make fun of somebody...now when i went 2 arizona...we were gettin some looks...& like i said we were laughin @ them 4 lookin @ us da way they were lookin @ us....