How do I meet more lesbians? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I don't know very many lesbians and I'd like to get myself into a relationship with another woman. How do I find and meet more women like me?

Alex_Truitt
Posted

I'm in the same boat as you

Posted

If online isn't working for ya, try local gay bars if any in your city or area. If not try and see if in another city near ya there's gay bars. :3 If that doesn't work try joining clubs or doing other things you like to do as extra curricular activities. You'd be surprised at the people that do things like that.

Reddiamond
Posted

local lesbians r ugly in my city

Virginie_Faucher
Posted

there are some place that lesbians goes more than "regular girl"... for example, I work in a military surplus and we are 3 lesbians working there and there is a lot of lesbians visiting us :P lol.... maybe a shop is not the best place, but maybe a bar or a café..

Lauriux_Rocks
Posted

i live in a place where the gay scene sucks!! like im so sick with all that and ive decided like 10 months ago just to get away from all that and now i do feel kinda alone im my own gay world, i would like to meet girls not to hook up or anything but honest and nice people to be friends with kuz i only have straight friends now... so i do wonder where all the gay girls go?? (besides gay bars)

Onyxsonal_Emerald_Marie
Posted

I am in the same boat as you Lauriux. Except I have never been into the lesbian/gay scene. It's a little intense for me.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I'm in the same boat, only, I just turned 21 and can finally go to bars, but I still don't know how to approach girls. I wish I could be like my bestie who just seems to have people attracted to him without even trying.
The other problem, is the main gay bar in my town, gets lots of straights there because it's one of the only bars in town that does dancing, karaoke, strip night, etc... basically anything fun. So with there being straights there, that makes it even harder. XD

Lauriux_Rocks
Posted

we should start a lesbo support group haha

Posted

We should! ;o

Rebecca_Grant
Posted

i dont know anyone who is lesbiean

Carla_J_Oyervidez
Posted

i now alot of lesbians and bisexuals its very normal here in houston

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I know multiple gay guys and bi guys but not hardly any lesbians or bi chicks that I still talk to. My old friends mom is bi..I have a cousin in Colorado who is a lesbian... but I don't have any current friends that are lesbians or bi girls. XD

Posted

Online worked really well for me, because I typed people who were in my area or closer surrounding areas and friend requested them, and then I talked ot them through chat, and eventually that leads to "Do you want to meet up at like Burger King or a bar, a neutral area and hangout?" That type of thing, but I'm sure there is an organization or something in your area, lots of times come spring and summer pride fests start popping up and it's a great way to meet people and make friends

Posted

Yeah sadly I don't have that Amanda in my hometown. And I tried to meet people in my area or within my city limits or even to the city next over to mine on this site but everyone is either a slut when it comes to lesbians/bisexuals online or in person, wants to get into my pants, or are prostitutes or fakes on their Florida profiles. It's really sad indeed. So that's why I want to meet girl sin other states or countries even. I dated someone and loved them with all my heart in another country just didn't last as long as I had hoped for. So that's why I'm here. I met them on this site and have hope for the future.

Posted

I know the feeling, its hard when you've thrown everything into a relationship only having it be chucked back at you. I just broke up with my ex. I understand your caution I was that way to, alot of people I met were fakes or just wanted me for my body. I know where your coming from : )

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

Hello ladies! I totally agree with all of you, I need more gay friends lol.

Posted

Hey guys im new here, i wanted to find gay friends but i couldnt! or i dont know what to tell them or how to react! I do like a girl in my belly dance but i dont know if shes interested in me? Lol im so new at this...
I want to find friends, plus maybe the 'one' and maybe thats corny lol....
I new before that i was gay/bie... when i started to tell that i have feelings for girls, one i loved her, she did and didnt played with me, i wanted to be with her, she pretty much broke my heart....

Posted

Awwww.... Maybe I can help out? :3 Just send me a private message or add me on msn or skype or yahoo.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

Yeah I try adding people on here near me but more than half never replied back. In person I'm just awkward. I try talking to single girls but I just get nervous, wondering what they are thinking of me so i bail out. I can talk to girls that are taken just fine though, because I'm not worried about what they may think of me. XD

Posted

I have that same problem too Melissa. And towards Maya finding the on this site, isn't corny hun. If you think the girl in your belly dancing class likes you, give her a chance and see if she does like you back. If things don't work out you always have this site to try out. :3