I'm Versatile - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Wait I don't get it I mean I know what sex is but wat does the bottom do and wat does the top do I mean there's so many sex positions I don't get it wats the top and wats the bottom??? Which 1 is more femminine??

Posted

if your receiving then its considered more femminine, Jaimee. the one who is giving is the more dominant, male sex partner. I hope this clears some things up for you. If you need more information, just ask me. I've had a few long lasting relationships.

Posted

Ok well I'm more of a receiving cuz well that's jus me haha o and thnk u mark!!

Posted

AM VERSATILE TOO BUT AM MORE RECEIVING THAN GIVING

Posted

i like both equally so... yea

Posted

I have never had sex. . . but I always have identified as a bottom. I like the idea of someone elso having control.

Posted

Thomas, you keep that card until you meet the right person. Do not give that part of you away to a stranger.

Posted

lol. i dont remember losing my virginity XD and no i wasnt drunk or on ***

Posted

You don't remember? Does that bother you? I think I would want to remember my first time.

Posted

I agree, I remember my first time, but if I didn't, i wouldn't count that as the first.

Posted

hmm well it counts regardless. its a long story not gonna get into it.

Posted

once you have sex the first time there are no re-do's.. haha.. lol.. sometimes the first time can be bad you just forget.. everyone has their own reasons.. just b/c you don't remember doing something doesn't mean you didn't do anything at all..

but if you are neutral about things you can listen to what people say and do and respect that it is their choice to make.. there are people out there that are sex addicts and then there are people who could live without it.. and then everyone else in between..

sex isn't always about love.. sometimes sex is sex..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yup. in my opinion RARELY is sex about love.

Posted

sex might not be love but it can be a determining factor in the direction of how much you love someone.

it rarely works out if one wants sex all the time and the other can live without it. if one doesn't get what one wants or needs then they find it else where.

BUT a lot of time people misunderstand sex and love because there are some people who will say they love someone just to have sex. some relationships are only about the sex. some relationships are a big lie. and no relationship can last without honesty and communication. (in my opinion)