Rosea_Foster

Does the pain ever end??? - Lesbian Ladies

Rosea_Foster
Posted

Whats good yall?? Its me, Kae again. Someone tell me when is enough just that Enough?? My ex is a selfish bitch. We broke up on our 1 year anniversary and i tried being her friend even though she has broken me. Every time she accused me of doing something wrong i simply apologized but i told her how she makes me feel like im not important, like im the worst person, like im nothing and do u know what she said???? She said o.o. Just likie that. She claims to love and want to marry me but she treats me like shit. Ive had to deal with her and her racist ass friends for our whole relationship. Ive dealt with so much yall. When does the pain end?? When do I get an apology for the pain that she has put me through. She told me that she feels forced to talk to me and that hurt so bad. If she didnt wanna talk to me she should have just said it. Im a wonderful girl, and a hell of an awesome girlfriend. I'm able to love and cherish even the worst of women. Im honest, intelligent and faithful so why can't I be loved and cherished. I wish the tears would stop but at least now I knw im ready to move on. Deep down inside... IM READY!!!!

Arie_Portishead
Posted

I just got out of a painful breakup as well, my bf and i both knew it was coming, and we broke up several times before but i think this will be the last.

The pain kinda fades.... but eventually you feel anger and rebellion and the need to approach her and call her every name in the book and tell Her all Her faults and then she'll realize your not the sole cause of all the bad things in the relationship.

So yes, the pain ends, but anger will come it doesnt matter how nice of a person u are either. Anger, frustraition and etc etc are all part of the program but just remember IT IS OKAY to keep thinking about her and feel even depressed about the break up no matter what went on in the relationship.

just hang in there and you'll be feeling better when your conscience is ready.

Posted

Unfortunately not everyone sees what they do wrong, no matter how often you tell them. My ex turned on me a while after we broke up and she refuses to apologize because 'she did nothing wrong'.
But luckily you will get over it and realise you are better than that. You are much better than that. Just remember that and the pain will go away.
You'll meet someone way better.

Rosea_Foster
Posted

Thank you so much gorgeous ladies. its good to knw that for once im not alone ya knw? I have to pull myself together and do what i gotta do for me. u ladies are incredible for sharing your stories with me. Smooches.