Allie_Brooks

New here - Lesbian Ladies

Allie_Brooks
Posted

hey im new here and to being with girls, so im looking for someone to have some fun with!

Posted

Hey, have fun

Posted

Why is there more sexual lesbians/bisexuals coming onto this site??? Where are the lovers or romantics? :/

Posted

I think the romantics are too busy cuddling their perfect girlfriends to get on this site.

Trinity_Paini
Posted

lol cuddling their perfect gf??? if i could find that "perfect" Girl in this town that would be a wish came true.

Posted

Haha! Not true and you know it. Not all the romantics are taken on this site.l'm Romantic! &gt:O -_- oi vei!

Posted

girls you're funny!

Robyn_Ed
Posted

I'm a helpless romantic I wish I could find some one haha

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I'm a romantic, sex is just a perk if it happens. I'd rather just spend the night on a couch cuddling than sex, if the option arose. I never get to cuddle and I miss it.

Robyn_Ed
Posted

Cuddling is by far the best bit of a relationship

Posted

I'm a helpless charming, handsome, butch romantic that is desperate for cuddling &gt_&lt haha. I can't wait until I find a lovely fun caring girl to be with who loves cuddling hahaha. W00t cuddle bugs! lol

Rachel_Kind
Posted

OMG, I want to cuddle so badly! but everyone I talk to is always like
" we can cuddle as long as we are naked.."
I am like
&gt:0 NOOOO
lol
seriusly I would hang out just to cuddle, drinking frapachinos and watching a scary movie sounds fun right

Posted

rofl! I totally agreed with you ladies on this one. Definitely wayyyy into cuddling and a soft butch/hopeless romantic as well. XD

Anthea_Bee
Posted

I'm looking for the romantic soft butch cuddlebuddy as well. It appears a hopeless search.
What do y'all say to forming a soft-butch-romance town? It could be like a themepark, with couches and big beds and picnics and pillow rooms everywhere for romantic cuddly things.

Posted

As long as it is a two way street with cuddling I'm happy. I not only wanna be held, I like holding others. I'm an old fashioned romantic and I also like feeling equal. I want to be with someone that treats me equal and not above themself. I love all women from super femme to major butch, women are just beautiful to me.

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Hah, people think just because i'm soft butch and 'street dominant' (i appear to take charge in public) it means i don't want to be cuddled. Exact opposite; i love being cuddled, i honestly never get enough of it. Boo, stereotypes!

Posted

Anthea: Everyone likes to be cuddled, as far as I've seen. It doesn't matter how femme or butch. So I don't really pay attention to sterotypes at all. I like your name btw it's really unique

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Hah, well thank you! And i know, most people love being cuddled. But there are some who just assume because you take charge, you're always the cuddler. Bugs the heck out of me. ;(

Posted

Well, if you take charge then tell them that you wanna be cuddled too

Anthea_Bee
Posted

Haha, i tried that once and got dumped. :P

Posted

Well you can never have to manny friends, add me. Cuddling is awesome.

Posted

Well you can all add me too I'm always looking for new peeps to add to my account on here. Also too, I believe that in every relationship its a give and take situation. Why only cuddle someone and not get the same in return? Personally speaking here, if I'm cuddled I will return the favor back because to me its not just the nice thing to do, but to me I love the touch of women's bodies (not speaking sexually here). I haven't cuddled any girl for a very long time. D; So if anyone is looking for a soft butch, well I'm definitely one and as real as they get ask Melissa on here. XD