Is true? 'The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else' ? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hi, I'm Ghel. Just broke up with my ex last Dec.
I'm having a hard time moving on cause yes I really do love her.
I gave my all, and I expected too much (my fault).

So now, I'm barely breathing. But I'm trying my best
to stand up again and it's #$%^((*! difficult everyday.

Yes, there are girls around.. But still. *sighs. It doesn't work )

I know she has found another. It's killing me but
still I wish her happiness.

I'm from the Philippines and I'm planning to go abroad
part of the plan is to be away from her. Maybe in LA, Glendale.
I just need a new environment...

So.. Any advices for me? THANK YOU

Onyxsonal_Emerald_Marie
Posted

I know exactly how you feel. I was in your position not but a week ago, and a year+ ago. I have never been one to use someone to get over another. Because then you are broken and can't give your all to the person you are dating. Then they don't get a chance to see how great you are and you risk hurting them just as badly as you have been hurt.

Listen to to a lot of music. Read. Hang out with friends. Cry, scream rant and rave. Use other outlets to just get over the hurt. It'll be ok. If you ever need to talk you can message me on here. I am always open to helping.

Posted

Thanks, yes. I end up playing pokemon again ) haha
Thank you so much for your advice.

yeah, I might hurt someone If I'll force myself to her. Hmm. Thank you

jessicazylee
Posted

last thing you need is to rebound, and end up hurting someone else. While it can help, the risk is very big. Heal yourself so that you may offer your next relationship your whole self, without the shadow or pain of the past

Posted

thanks Yes I'll try, I'm eager to be okay

Posted

Trust me it does help what their saying. I was in the same exact shoes when I gave my ex gf my all. Meaning I gave her my heart and soul about a good month a few weeks now... Little by little you start to forget that pain ever existed and eventually you'll be able to move. I listen to Pokemon songs the classics and new Digimon Japanese songs. I also got back into my GBA Pokemon games. Eating ice cream, drinking shakes and hanging out with friends and talking with friends online that helps a lot. ^_^; I'm also here if you need any new friends. :3 Just ask for my msn. ^_^

Posted

well do you have ym instead? Hehe Thank you, pokemon lives! haha

Yes, I think I'm stronger now. Haven't talk to her but I feel okay.
Thank you guys I just want this feeling to end.

jessicazylee
Posted

go out and do something! i ended up getting involved hardcore at my school's glbtq organizations, and made a ton of friends. amusingly, one of them dragged me to take a theatre class with him, since he said i was so strung out from all the activism stress. I met my partner in that class

Posted

Sadly I don't have yahoo messenger but if you have yahoo messenger believe it or not I can add you to my live instant messenger.... :3 cause the nice thing about the new update is that you can talk to msn friends and yahoo friends too. :3 Do you still want me to add ya then? :3

Posted

@Jessica, wow that's cool
I'll try to go out now. hahaha
I usually stay at home and just practice my major.
kinda loner now

@Ixis, yiiip! I'll message you haha

Posted

Alright cool. Just send me a private message with your yahoo messenger ID and I'll add ya and show you how cool msn is. ^_^ I sadly can't go out much without a car so it sucks. So yeah I'm a loner as well. D;

jessicazylee
Posted

hey kids, you do know that MSN and YIM can communicate with each other right? u just can't use the fancy features that are on one but not the other. I love MSN but my bf loves yahoo... but we can still message each other. i use msn and he continues to use yahoo.

Posted

I'm trying to tell her that lee but I'm failing I guess.. ?

Posted

But I'm using my ym through my blackberry only.
That's why I'm not always online :||

Posted

kk just added ya. :3

Posted

I say talking and meeting new people helps also get others off your mind and heart. As well as exercising and jogging.

jessicazylee
Posted

something new to do, pick up a hobby. It'll fill up your time, and let you do something new that isn't colored by memories of them

Posted

That's what I kinda did online since I have no car to go places leisurely. So instead all my online buddies day in an day out helped me out to get over my asian ex lover by playing games, joking around a lot on the mic and cam, helping me sell stuff, and just having a good conversation online. In a sense, selling my stuff online and having money on me, was like a new hobby because before I had no clue what I was doing now I do and it's quite fun. ^_^

Posted

yeah, reading this whole topic is making me feel alot better too cause I pretty much just lost my best friend/ex girlfriend due to the fact that she's really mad at me. I apologized and everything but she refuses to talk to me for a week. so, thanks