Mark_Cutler

Hi - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Not sure if this is the right place to rant or not, but here goes. Beware of scammers, and by that I mean people, who only want you to send them money. They have no real interest in you. I've run across a few of these, and I didn't send them anything. Had one insist on knowing how much I make. I said it was none of his damn business, which it wasn't. I suppose you could just not talk to them, but I just wanted you to be aware they are out there. Stay safe.

OLIJAH_S_THOMAS
Posted

dude, people are crazy...lol

Posted

you're not kidding there. and I've run into a few of them here. but, I won't let them keep me from having a good time, and making good friends.

Posted

yeah but it happens. it almost happened to me. that's why I wanted everyone to know they're out there, and be aware of them.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

we do have a section on here to post scammers on it

Posted

i ran to homos israel it was what he wanted in the end at first he was bying beads and gold then he is stuck in affrca he was from new york he wanted to come back to usa i told him start swimming back

Robert_Connors
Posted

u got that bob friggin people acting as a young guy and such I met one so know about it ben around to long to get scamed!! thanks mark anyway

Posted

it's good to hear all your views. I agree with Bob. I had a couple of them who wanted me to send them money, so they could come here to live. I told them, "What do you think I'm made of money!"

Posted

What about older guys who say they are one thing and then when you meet them it was all lies? I spent out train fares twice now and the guys were nothing like they said or like their picture. It's not just young guys, a lot of gays seem to lie about themselves

Robert_Connors
Posted

my pic is up to date this is what I am and nothing but!!!

Posted

you are right there, my friend. it isn't just the young people here who lie.

Posted

yeah...true. lots of people lie on online sites, or talk to you once and then never again. and i have gotten scammers too...im actually very offended when the 2nd thing they ask me about 15 mins into the conversation is to send them money...yeah that isnt gonna happen, ill give it to charity 1st.

Posted

daniel i'm finding the same thing. what to you think we should do. i'm at the point where i don't even bother . i haven't had the scammers yet but i would do the same as you

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

i had a guy tell me he was coming into 2 million from his fathers estate and he is getting it from his co, but needed me to send him 500 for the transaction fee, and when i asked the name of the company he became rather quiet and said he had to talk with the 'people'

Robert_Connors
Posted

why people have to make on that they r something other than what they r! I just don't get it maybe am alittle niev @ Tony yes that definatly sounds like a scam no dout

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

he was turning out to be an agregious asshole

Posted

i had one guy saying how he miss me and all at the end after 2 months he ask me money i told im point blank if you are looking for money im not a bank he even left me mess online saying how mutch he cares is name was homoh israel from new york now im getting another one its israel but this time he is 20 the last one was 29 i wil go along to see where it goes this time he is not next door if he is willing to meet me he wil have to find is way here from johansberg africa he is white lol

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

u r more willing than i would be, be careful Bob

Robert_Connors
Posted

Bob Bob don't think with the wrong head dude miss conception