TOYS.................................... toys people toys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

do u use them and if you do ..... i want the dirty details .............. oh and please say how old are you and your country lets see witch country here got the best and most exotic .

Posted

well derek, I can say that I've only had that pleasure once, during a threesome, when the third party in the group, I was having sex with one of them, shoved a vibrator up my asshole. man it got me so hot, I went off several times.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still a virgin in that sense

Posted

I use toys a lot but the best one is I grabbed my 8 inch long 2 inch wide dildo out and lubricated it and pushed it in as deep as I can then I grabbed my 20 oz. Bottle and lubricated it then pushed it in finally half way deep and I got off 8 times with that body, I felt so filled I was screaming in pleasure johnathan (jennifer, my new name) tennessee, dandridge

Posted

first i never tried it and being a top and my ass is sacred ( means restricted area dont touch or take photos ) i will never experience that. hmmmm

mark it sounds hot and real sexy... would you ever do it again?
ben there is always first time if your open to new game plans, me myself no way
john or Jennifer (jenny if you dont mind) you are a god... you i love to meet hehe really man now thats a true erotic story but it needs more details .... meet me in your room young man, just joking ;-p

Posted

same here john (jenny) you do sound scrumtious enough to eat up. lol. By the way people, I am bisexual, that's why I mentioned to women and me in here. I'm not a straight.

Posted

I'm a bottom, i have all mention-ables in my room and i usually don't speak about it but in this case. I own a vibrator and im in my opinion it does the job when you need a fix when you don't have a partner. the vibration feels like a massage and it just opens so slowly and it feels great..its just a sensation that i don't know how to explain it .. its different for everyone else. The sensation overcomes you and overwhelms you and you can be comfortable and everything in your own pace.

Posted

All this enjoyment makes me feel very left out ....UI am going to have to spend a little time choosing and using to keep up with you lot

Posted

rob man you sound like a cool headed dude..... life is good huh

Posted

that was for demoraes

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes robert life is good it is what u make of it as far as toys lordy where do I start have butt plugs cock harnesses dildos of all sizes wooohoo

Posted

wooooooooooooooooooohy ride em cowboy

Posted

i only have 3 vibrators, lubes(gooey thickens, good smellings), fleshlight and 2 dildos large size.i thought bout getting butt plugs and beads but don't know. hehe.
yee-haw;

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Derek fuckin aaaa

Posted

@ connors you remind me of a guy i used to go out with the hair and ink..... he didnt have the stash though, but for an older dude miaaaaaaao hot cowboy hot

Posted

I've got a variety of dildo's and sometimes leave a medium sized one in for hours. It keeps me hot and it's wonderful to jerk off later. Being a church organist, I once left one in for choir practice...lol....it was the hottest choir practice we ever had. It felt wonderful and it was so nice to get home so I could jerk off.

Posted

I am so innocent

Robert_Connors
Posted

thanks derek just have one dat I don't know if u can see it in pic daffy duck by my belt line of my pants

Robert_Connors
Posted

tatoo that is LOL fingers got all messed up LOL

gstanescu84
Posted

Heya guys. GOt mself an Ice Jack and Vibrator. Use dem constantly. The Ice Jack saves u from all da mess when u cum and allows you to feel the real mouth as if you were being sucked in real time. I do hope although to get a Brent Corrigan Ass, Mouth to play with. He is incredibly hot n gorgeous.

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool george WWWOOO HHOOO

Posted

georgy .............. can we watch?