so i'd like to talk to some peoples please. :D - Love and Romance

Ka****

Posted

hello, my name is kayla. i am eigh*** years old and am currently having a rough time in life, but it's slowly getting better. i enjoy the nice weather, all of the colors and flowers and dandypoofs.

Posted

o.O I LOVE crazy coloured hair....mine is pretty normal at the moment. I finally broke down and let Raven (my 3 yr old) dye his hair, he looks like a ginger kid, but its all good it suits him, and he is going for a mowhawk/ haircute (he can't make up his mind on which) and a purple extension in his hair on sunday....anyways welcome to gays.com

Posted

I like the sushi tooo! I really love it, and i know how to make it! and about the coloured hair I love that too, I really miss my red hair, but I hope dye my hair soon , I love the red hairs....:P welcome to gays! I'm new here and new in town, so , I wanna make new friends...yeah ...xoxo

Posted

welcome to you all...I never have had red hair ...Iv had it blonde allmy life, I absolutly love sushi...in fact I make it here at home all the time for my family and friends, I too Kayla,...draw and skjetch alot with pencils and I love to ***t...I live right clost to the gulf of Mexico ao I like the beach too...just to go for walks on...i don't go in the water either ...it's ..ugh, anyw way I love to watch the sun set and smell the breeze..

Posted

i'm not really new to gays, i just haven't been on in a while, but thank you for being so kind. i have had my hair every color. i wish i could make sushi.

hollie~ he's three adn doing all this with his hair? lmao, that's so effing cute. gingers are pretty cute sometimes.

xandria~ i want to try a new vibrant red, i might do that soon. you can be my friend.

Posted

I don't think there are sharks at gulf port biloxi...but I never go in the water either...haha

Posted

I too have had my hair every colour under the sun!! we use punky colour or special effects on our hair, maic panic is a pretty shitty dye though... yes red hair!! he is getting a mowhawk or something done with his hair on sunday, and a purple extension for sure (he's already had a red extension and two pink ones) He is very unique and loves the colour pink and pink the singer...he can be pretty weird (even more weird than me and Pat, but I guess that's what you get when two weird people get together and have a kid -both Pat's mom and Val say that Raven is way more weird than we were when we were kids!!)

Posted

Hello kayla (luv your name). I am 55 & lived through many rough times. The secret is, to believe you will survive it, and come out stronger because of it! I enjoy spring the best, luv being out in the rain, the best season I can life with without my allergies. I've only been to the ocean once (Pacific), and luved it. I didn't mind the seaweed, used it as part of my vegetarian diet, till for whatever reason I became allergic to all sea-lake food. Of sharks, despite the movies, your chances shark attack is incredibly rare. I used to enjoy cross-country snow sking (I have no balance whatsoever) & snowshoeing. I would luv tattoos & piercings, but I scar incredibly easy. May I ask what your tattoo & piercings are? I had wanted to get large spiders tattoo'd on my legs. Coloured hair, kool. I was born with white hair, that soon turned brown, I've coloured my hair green & black, but now much of the white is returning. What do you like to ***t & draw? I have no talent for it. So Kayla, take care, be well, be happy. Goddess Bless!

Posted

kimberly, i'm pretty sure there are sharks like everywhere lol.

hollie, i love your name and the spelling of it by the way...it ie is so much better than a y haha. haha well that's really great, and i love that you let him express his unique-ness and individuality at such a young age, i really think that's great too.

rebekka, your name is spelled cool too. (: i like the rain when it's warm rain. i live in new york so the ocean is like so close to me all the time, i love it. i used to be a vegan for three years but it was actually killing me cause i was really thin to start with. i love snowboarding so much, i can't wait for winter to come sometimes just so i can get up on the slopes again but i love taking the time to enjoy every season cause they are all just so lovely. i had my tongue pierced and i had half inch gauged ears both of which i took out. i still have about twelve piercings in my ears and then i also have both of my nipples pierced. i have an anchor on my right ankle, a star on my left hip, chineese symbol for dream on my left wrist and a tribute to my ex-boyfriend on my right forearm that say's rip thomas with a heart in the middle. you should totally go for the spiders, they are rad. get some crazy colors in there and it will look so nice. i like to do random designs and i do flowers and abstracts and ***t, anything i feel like at the moment. sometimes when i'm in a mood i'll just take out whatever supplies i feel like it and just go to town. you too. (:

Posted

Hey Kayla you seem really cool.....I have also dyed my hair prolly every color in the rainbow besides gray lol....I've lived in mi pretty much my whole life up till now so snowboarding was always the thing to do in the winter season

@hollie that's so cool that ur letting ur son do that...i know my mom prolly would've killed me if i wanted to dye my hair that young...yet she let me dye in 7th grade o.O lol

@kayla(again) I'd really love to see some of your artwork...I've dabbled in drawing but i'm such a perfectionist it kinda defeats the purpose i like to do it but then i sit there and have to make sure every line is perfect i can't seem to find a way to just chill out and let it free flow....i wanna get a huge canvas n some ***t and just go crazy one day tho....but this tiny apartment kinda restricts that idea

Posted

Hi Kimberly!

*** I'm pretty sure there are sharks like everywhere lol.

Yes, and not only in the water. (lol)

*** rebekka, your name is spelled cool too.

Thank you. I rather like it myself. (lol) Comes from my Croatian background.

*** (: i like the rain when it's warm rain.

Go out in the cold rain, wearing no bra, your nipples get tight, luv watching the looks I get. Actually had guys walk into polls looking at me. I know, I'm evil.

*** i live in new york so the ocean is like so close to me all the time, i love it.

Must be so cool to live so near the ocean.

*** i used to be a vegan for three years but it was actually killing me cause i was really thin to start with.

Being vegan or vegetarian is not for everyone, but I've been vegetarian since I was 27 & vegan since I was 50.

I was very thin when I was young myself, 16 years old, 6 ft, 98 lbs. I didn't get to 120 till I was 30. Now because of the meds I'm on, I am not happy with my weight.

*** i love snowboarding so much, i can't wait for winter to come sometimes just so i can get up on the slopes again

You go girl!

*** i had my tongue pierced

You are braver than I am. (Tell me, can you still do tongue when you kiss?)

*** and i had half inch gauged ears both of which i took out. i still have about twelve piercings in my ears

Kool! I can't have pierced ears, I'm one that even after I've worn them steady for 6+ months, the one knight I sleep without them, my ears close back in completly

*** and then i also have both of my nipples pierced.

Wow! As I said, you are much braver than I. You must look so hot with them!

*** i have an anchor on my right ankle, a star on my left hip, chineese symbol for dream on my left wrist and a tribute to my ex-boyfriend on my right forearm that say's rip thomas with a heart in the middle.

You sure have style gal!

*** you should totally go for the spiders, they are rad.

I would so want to. When I 1st wished too my then partner, she was terrified of spiders, so that sort of 'squashed' that idea. I'd try today, but my tats would just get scared over. Sigh.

*** i like to do random designs and i do flowers and abstracts and ***t, anything i feel like at the moment. sometimes when i'm in a mood i'll just take out whatever supplies i feel like it and just go to town. you too. (:

You keep having fun gal, what's life without it.

Take Care!
Goddess Bless!

Posted

marlete, sweet name, i hope i spelled that right lol. yay boardinggg

Posted

LAND SHARK. cool. well since they are pierced they are kind of always hard. and yeah it looks pretty hot lol. i swear i was swimming before i could walk. you go girl i'm sure you look fine. thanks. (: and yeah you can still use your tongue when you kiss if it's pierced. sometimes it will even feel better cause you actually have a lot of nerves in your mouth and lips that can be sexually stimulated by the pressure and the feel of it. that really sucks that your earrings closed up. and i will! (: