Adam_Plumb

making new friends and mayb more - Gay Guys! <3

Adam_Plumb
Posted

looking for friends and mayb more none of these fake people I want 2 b able 2 talk and have dinner and a movie..... not just sex and c u later...... yes sex is good but not when u actually want 2 c the person again

Ryan_Liu-Pham
Posted

Omg I would love to make new friends and maybe more! Haha so add me!

Robert_Connors
Posted

Adam &lt am so on the same page want a freind to do things with, call and say want to go fishing , boating or camping or just hang out a relationship is more than sex thank u LOL

Singist
Posted

Awesome! Glad you aren't into that either!

Robert_Connors
Posted

Geoff glad u arn't into what guy?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well welcome adam

Posted

Wherever we are in the world its the same.Most of us in the mainappear to want more from a relationship other than just sex.We want friendship which maybe ,if things are right,could lead to a better sex life

Posted

that right..

Deano_Butler
Posted

@adam totally agree

Posted

So right Adam ,too many kiss the relationship goodbye seeking just the sex.The friendship lasts longer

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome Adam to the site you can add me to your friend list if you like..

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ everyone thought I found my life partner he loved going fishing boating was into classic cars like me acualy he work for me in my car restoration shop we were together 4 almost 8 years and he met a girl and married her devistated me it took me a long time to get over that , and we were best friends as well as lovers great sex by the way havent gotten over that and that has been 10 years .my first and only true love