why? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

why to most lesbians don't like bisexual girls?

Posted

I think in many areas many of us feel most comfortable around others who r like us, so in the firstplace we r different from bi girls. I think also those of us who r les may think of them as "poachers." I know I lost a gf to a bi girl and the bi turned right around and decided to go back to guys. In case anyone wants to know, I do not hate men.

Posted

While I used to be a little more prejudice against bisexual women (because of the fad of acting into women for male attention) I've actually done a 360 and kind of prefer them but this is partly because I'm hoping that they'd be more likely to be into penetration that lesbians.

Onyxsonal_Emerald_Marie
Posted

I have no idea. I wish that it wasn't true, but I have had several women turn down even talking to me just because I happened to be attracted to a guy. But since I have that tendency to look at a guy that way, I am black balled. It creates even more confusion and uncertainty in me. It's just something that seems to be happening. I do not know the root of it. Most of the girls I ask about it say that it is to open or gross from them to think about it. (-.-

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

I have nothing against bi women, but i prefer fully lez girls but they can be just as shitty. For exsample the las girl i was with said she was full y lez but when i introduced her to my friends she fucked me off for my male best friend within a week of knowing him, and got pregnant within a few months. I basicaly am sick of being left for guys. But like i said i dont have anything against bis and would hapily be with one if she dosnt fuck me off for a guy x

Onyxsonal_Emerald_Marie
Posted

That's just plain disloyalty. I hate disloyalty. It is the worst trait a person can have second to dishonesty.

Miranda_Brizo
Posted

I don't trust bi girls cuz in the end all they want is a dick

Onyxsonal_Emerald_Marie
Posted

Could you explain that better? I really would like to know the correlation between those two things.

Posted

Erm... If that was true then I would have wanted just a penis and not have become the bisexual that I am now. Truthfully speaking, I was going to post a topic like this on these forums one day but sadly never got around to it but I will say this we shouldn't stop or dislike bisexuals because we've had a few bad experiences even if it's a lot. That's like saying all asians are the same when it comes to bisexuals... It's considered being hypocritcal and even though everyone is a hypocrit in the end I hate to say it we don't need to emphasize the point. I would personally have an issue if some lesbian's preferences were more lez than bi, but please no hate or bash upon bisexuals. You'd be surprised how many bisexuals prefer lesbians more than bisexuals. It's just because we all live in a world full of idiots who mess things up constantly for others we get the wrong idea that everyone else is the same... Anyways, now I'm ranting. I hope this message makes sense to a lot of people on here.

Alexandra_Grace
Posted

When i was in highschool it was the lastest fad to be "bisexual" and most of those girls wouldnt even consider even kissing a girl who wasnt her bestfriend because it was "gross"! So while i have nothing against bisexuals, i do have issues with girls who say they're bi when they're not.

And i think thats a big part of the problem, i dont think a lot of people understand what it actually means to be bisexual. So girls will say they're bisexual when they're probably more bi-curious or would-kiss-a-girl-to-catch-a-guy types.

Posted

I used to be bisexual because I was frightened I would never find another lesbian who liked me, so males were my fall-back. But after a few failed relationships with males I decided there was no point forcing myself to try and like something I didn't like. There are very few males I find attractive and those I do I wouldn't consider a relationship with because of their persona. I get along with females better and have decided to go for lesbianism and stop being afraid.

jessicazylee
Posted

I find that there are many who assume that bisexual means disloyal or promiscuous. A few bad apples causes all of us to be painted in a bad light, much like a few extreme feminazi paints the entire feminist movement into woman hating bra burning lesbians who cant find a man, or a few extreme muslims paints the entire religion of Islam as a violent, tyranical murdering institution. Cuz honestly, that's how I feel a lot of this hatred is painting us as.

Posted

I want to thank jessica for her thoughtful response. I just made friends last night with a bi girl and probably would trust her just like a les. To dislike bi's is to throw out the baby with the bathwater, and we need to evaluaute peope individually instead of by a label. Afterall, I was bi till 3 years ago and I am not a terrible person I don't think.

jessicazylee
Posted

thanks lori

not to go all intellectual all of the sudden, but bisexuality would be very interesting to study if it didn't involve me. Some people dismiss bisexuality because they consider it "transitory", an identity to assume while is exploring one's sexuality [the "bicurious" or the "bi now gay later" mentality]. So many people will use that definition on all bisexual people, forgetting that bisexuality is an actual static sexuality.

However, considering bisexuality as firmly static also makes it difficult for people who are bisexual with preferences. By preferences, I mean not every bisexual person is attracted to men and women equally, but may prefer one over the other. Blonds over brunettes I would suppose [aside, I have yet to date a blond chick. I think mainly because I have this fear that since I have difficulty telling white people apart, if I date a blond white chick I still wont be able to tell her apart from any other blond white chick I run into. egads.]

Just some rambling thoughts.

Posted

I'm lesbian and I had a bisexual girlfriend. it almost feels like they change their minds everyday and she made me feel like I was being used almost just to get pussy. that and they have so many more options than lesbians][

Amanda_Rodriguez
Posted

I don't have anything against bisexuals. It is just that now days you can never tell who is a real bisexual or who is in it just to get that extra attention from men. Because there are a lot of striaght women who pretend to be bi just to get a guy.

Posted

Well I can assure most of you who aren't sure about who's bisexual and who's not, that I'm not in it for the attention of men. Believe me when I say this, I get too many guys who hit on me from middle school all the way even after I graduated from college. But seriously, since after I went through the small phase of bi-curiousness with women, I knew what I preferred more and it was women over men. I'm still sexually attracted to men just not emotionally. I don't know why that is. I've so far had more male relationships than female ones and I have never fallen in love with any of my past relationships with males. So I think that's a sign that means something greater. I have fallen in love with women on the other hand online so far. I wish to be with that right special someone so that is why I'm here. Nor am I pressuring this site to give me what I'm looking for either. But yeah if that helps anyone with the whole bisexual-ism crisis please let me know. But it doesn't mean I don't believe that there are idiots out there who have no flipping clue what they are or say their bisexual but are wanting attention from men mostly...

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

I also don't have a problem with REAL bisexuals, I can trust them, I just have a problem with the ones who want attention from men those "bisexuals" I do have a problem with.
This one girl annouced infront od the class "Yeah I'm bisexual got a problem with it then screw you" now she deny's she even said it and is straight, she wanted guys attention and she got it.
I also have a problem with that because I use to actually like this girl but now I don't.
It's hard to really tell who is REAL and who isn't anymore...

jessicazylee
Posted

But at the same time people shouldn't judge all bisexuals by the same brush. Yes the majority of us end up dating opposite sex partners... but that's both a numbers game [who am I going to encounter more, men who like women or women who like women? I'm a little lazy, you have to LOOK for the latter], and a treatment issue.

I've dated some very wonderful women, but I do remember one woman who treated me like my feelings didn't matter. Her attitude was based on the idea that I would eventually leave her a date a guy. Well, if that's the way you're gonna look at it, it's going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I date to mate, and if you are gonna treat me like I'm short-term, then it's going to be short term. On the flip, if you treat me like I matter, I will treat you like you matter. Because i want to keep you.

Posted

I think that the black balling of bisexual women most of whom are wonderful and charming individuals is atrocious and misguided. Most of my friends are bisexual and it seems like the rejection the face is mostly based on fear; fear of the unkown, fear of rejection for a man( which if the relationship was solid in the first place should never happen) or fear of duplicity. I really wish this division would stop it prevents the unity that would make the community so much stronger.

jessicazylee
Posted

amen, thank you Katherine, for saying it in a much nicer manner

Posted

Katherine I'm confused by what you just explained. Most of it anyways. Is there a way you can explain it to me in plain English? I don't understand what you mean by "I wish this division would stop..." I'm lost do you mean you wish bisexuals would stop to exist or something else...??? :/

Posted

thanx is really intresting to know your opions and just for the reccord I'M A REAL BISEXUAL!! AND I RATHER GIRLS THAN BOYS!

jessicazylee
Posted

no she means that she wishes that there wasnt a lesbian vs bisexual feeling in teh community. we're all in this together