the gossip that travels through lips
threaten me
intimidate me
with every hit
mind is going crazy
through this mental abuse
it's even worse than the hitting
maybe i should cut myself lose

( i aploigse for the long poems and the new dissions i thought they would be too long to go in one document so i put them in three sorry)

Posted

These comments or discussion areas will hold 3 or more pages of info so write on. see the characters at the bottom of your message it tells you how much you have left. My poems are quite long. Let me know when you have read some of them. Check them out on the other discussion areas here. you will probably have to go back a couple pages.

Posted

by the way I like your anguish poems it shows your are quite a empathetic person. You feel what others feel and understand peoples pain or feelings.
I'm the same way.I write poetry for people all the time and they say wow- you hit it right on the nose Jeanie.

Posted

when my teacher showed my poem mess to 2 of her friends 1 made her cry and the other one said this kid must be in so much pain and it made my teacher ry reading it or the first time
i just write wht i think others feel and ill hve a look at your poems thanks for the comments on my poems means alot ^^ x i hope you have a good weekend btw

Posted

jeanie i dont know which are your poems are which arnt :s slightlly confusing

Posted

o-0-k-a-a-y ! here we go!
Click the discussions tab, scroll down till you see the pages at the bottom, and click into pages 5. You will see my ugly face and it says"Sunrise" as the topic. Pg. 6-"To Have or Have Not" and also "Special Moments Never Forgotten" Pg. 12 I met someone who I thought was a soldier on here and found out I was right by what he wrote so during our chats I submitted on pg. 12 "I love you tommorrow" and "A war torn life" Pg. 13" Saving Face" and "Surviving Life" and Pg. 14 "Immortality" and "We are Important".
Write these down - these will keep you busy for awhile. My tower went down this weekend so a friend let me use her laptop- I hope I did not lose my documents as I had so much information on there. Do you know if the memory components can be taken out of their if I cannot get it to work?

Posted

i sae the poem sunrise but it doesent look like it was done by you it doesent have your dp and i couldenjt find the others xD :s