Ms_.Smooth

What Do U Like ? - Lesbian Ladies

Ms_.Smooth
Posted

Ladies ? What kind of female do u like ? What would u except from them as ur mate ?

Posted

hmmmm.... well i guess my preference is the one that is always on the move and loves to drag me aroud, laughs off my flaws and can tollerate my moodyness. I guess simply someone whos in control and wants somone who wo judge them no matter how crazy they are. what do u mean by the mate part?

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I like pretty women who take care of their bodies and stay fit and in shape. I like honesty and a good butt.

Posted

Breasts and asses don't exactly matter to me. Honesty is good as well as loyalty. Basically someone who can accept me as me for all my quirky flaws and is dominant over me. Not talking about in bed either. ^-^ Someone who knows how to have fun and isn't too shy when it comes to starting conversations with me. Someone who loves cuddling, kissing, loving and being romantic. Someone who can relax once in a while and have a good laugh. Artsy is a plus but not recommended.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

Lets chat

jessicazylee
Posted

Intelligence. While obviously I like beautiful people, I feel like you can work with intelligence and no looks, versus looks but no intelligence. To put it bluntly, if you're heavy we can diet and work out, if your skin isn't too good we can eat healthy and take medication. Or hell, if you're intelligent, you can make a ton of money and we can nip, tuck and botox the hell out of everything.

But you really can't do anything with low intelligence. I've dated beautiful [ex-models], and I only really stuck around with those that were intelligent.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

jessica, lets chat. Your cute.

jessicazylee
Posted

@kim I've rebuffed you before. Please stop.

Posted

yeah, I like a woman who can take care of themselves and one who loves me for me. I also like one who's "down to earth" I always tend to fall for the ones who are outgoing.. they got me outgoing! I used to be shy

Christian_Oliver-newsome
Posted

what i look for in a woman is someone who is fun and loves to laugh.Someone who likes cuddling, kissing, going out and just having fun. i want a want a woman who loves to be outdoors no matter what its like outside.also someone who love my corny romantic ways.i was once told that if it comes from the heart that its not corny

Posted

I look for a woman who feels good about herself and possesses self-confidence. Good looks and a nice figure r obvious plusses, but are not important as intelligence and a sense of humor. She should be able to laugh at herself, and with others. I want someone who is gentle and content ro sometimes just to sit quietly with me and hold me.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I'm looking for a woman who will accept me in all my flaws as well as being able to accept their own flaws. I want her to be down to earth, but knows how/when to escape reality for a few. Enjoys doing stuff outdoors, regardless of weather, but is content to sometimes just lay on the couch and watch a movie or play a video game. Needs to be intelligent enough to hold a conversation for longer than a few moments, but more on the philosophical side of intelligence, facts are fun and all but they don't rule my life. I want someone who will sit and wonder about why we're here or if there's other lifeforms out there and what they may look like. Also needs to have a good, wide-ranged sense of humor, I don't know what I'd do without lots of laughter. They also need to put up with my moods or learn/know how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.
As for looks...I like most things but my biggest concern is hair. I'd have to say hair and eyes make a person. XD I love short hair, long hair, crazy hair, etc...There just needs to be hair and it needs to be well kept. Greasy hair and lice is a total figurative boner killer.
Oh and she has to love the water. My family calls me a fish because of how much I love water. My preference is the ocean, no matter what time of the year. I also love taking long showers and baths.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

That didn't look as long in the little box. XD

Posted

I look for a friendly but emotionally strong woman who will be able to help me through bad times and I will equally do the same for her. I look for an open mind and creativity, love of music and singing. I look for love of nature and beauty and spiritualism.
The body doesn't matter too much but if I want to be picky then I like slim women with light brown, ginger or honey blonde hair and round light coloured eyes. I like soft natural features with little makeup, pale skin and longer hair.

Kim_James_51052
Posted

I like women who are opened minded and like to explore different things. Especially in bed.

Posted

I also like more feminine women, I adore the beauty and grace of women, masculinity doesn't appeal to me. I also want someone who's proud of who they are.

Amanda_Rodriguez
Posted

I like women who are sweet, sensitive, and funny. They have to be outgoing because I am very shy so that way we balance each other out.

Angela_Hideg
Posted

I quite like the shy types - dunno why, but I just wanna unearth whats really there, I think there's an air of mystery and I love to see people flourish.

Amanda_Rodriguez
Posted

yea cause we are so quiet we tend to be forgotten a lot.

Posted

That's very true. I also love a shy type as well. Heh I'm shy myself. P; I think it's mostly due to the fact that I still have a hard time talking to girls. But its more fun when their social butterflies. :3 Sweetness is bonus so is pretty cute. ^_^

Posted

i like someone who accepts me for who i am,a flirt and a tease but loyal and loving,someones whos not possesive or overly jealous but as a sence of humour and fun,looks r nice but not the most important thing in life