Valeria_Mastakova

Story view ^^ - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I just simply want to know your views. If there are charicters in a book or movie/ anime that you read or watch, do you think that killing them off ruins the book or adds intrest?

Posted

For some readers it ruins the book. But it also depends more over on the character that was killed off. For others, it might add interest.

Posted

Well then it might make a few readers upset sure but I don't think it would kill the story as long as you don't off all the other main characters too then it should still be fine. ^^

Posted

Hmm well the problem is i dont want too. i love all my charicters. do you think killing the bad guys off in grusome ways is enough?

Posted

Yes! ^.^ There ya go! Haha! I'd do it too! It reminds me of how sad it was when J.K. Rowling killed off the good characters of her Harry Potter book on the very last one. Made me really sad... So yeah killing off the villains isn't a bad thing especially in a grusome way. XP Although it is often mistaken some people can like the bad characters but it's not an always issue. If that makes sense. So yes for the most part your doing a good job.

Posted

Yw ^_^. Well that depends, what is your story about? Here want my msn so we can talk more about this or even skype? :3

Posted

It's fine. Would you believe me if I told ya I used to be one back in high school for a short period of time as a hobby of mine? XP

Posted

Kk. I added ya but it says your offline on msn. Hopefully msn isn't messing up for me again but I'm werefang on msn. In case your wondering who am I.

jessicazylee
Posted

depends on the character, and how it's done.

For example... Mufasa? How in the world would Lion King gone on if he hadn't died? But when Death Note [comic] killed off L, I was devastated. Granted, I did like the ppl who followed, but no one could compare to L

Posted

L is an awesome character and also he's not that much of a bad character like people think of him as. Mufasa on the other hand, to me he came off as an annoying character overall.

Posted

Damn, they killed off L? : (

jessicazylee
Posted

oops sorry for the spoiler

Posted

It's ok Jessica most people who like death Note have already finished watching it by now. I won't hold it against you.