am i crazy ???? - Love and Romance

Posted

am bisexual and am with a man for 7 years now but i just cant stop thiking about women. I see my self with a women more and more and not just for sexe but for everything else. Everywhere i go, i look at women so differently that i look at men. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM???
I love my boy friend but i just can't stop thinking ben with a women, a buetiful ladie.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posted

Of course you're not crazy. You'll have to communicate and be honest with your boyfriend. The longer you keep this to yourself, the more it will hurt inside and the more damaging it will be to your relationship with him. I know you won't want to give up a 7 year relationship, but you also can't keep this to yourself. Your feelings will only get stronger and give you more guilt, the longer you keep them to yourself. I wouldn't do anything rash, like breaking up with him or cheating on him, but I think the first step is having a conversation with him. Before you do that though, I would talk to more bisexual women who have been in a similar situation to see how they've handled it. I had a long-term boyfriend (certainly not as long-term as yours [which is why i wouldn't do anything rash]) and it killed me inside to keep my feelings to myself. I felt so relived about telling him my feelings for girls. Eventually, I did find myself needing to explore my feelings more though and could not handle being stuck in that relationship forever. :-/

Posted

sounds like you mind sure wants to be with women and you need to quench that thirst!!!

Posted

Thank you guys for your comments. I do have food for thought.
And Christine, i will talk more about it with peoples ho hade this kind of experience.
Thank you again.

Posted

I pretty much agree with Christine on this one. I would add that this is something you need to deal with sooner rather than later. Clearly, it's been bothering you for some time, and speaking from personal experience it sucks. Oh, and the likelihood of it going away is nil. I was in a similar position a couple of years ago. Although I had been doing the bi thing for a relatively long time. It became clearer and clearer to me that guys just weren't doing it for me on any level, and that women were. And here I am. I tend to be very cerebral about things. What I do to fight it is simply to act. I would caution you against overthinking the whole issue and to simply act. Tell your boyfriend, and find a girl you're attracted to who feels the same way about you.

Posted

So what now! am a lesbien???? am so confiuse...my men does no i like women but not to that extend.

Posted

its easy to say find a girl but its not that simple.i dont no how to do that.hhihihihi
I wich i new!.......

Posted

sorry i mean i wish. hihihihih

Posted

i was married once and thought maybe i was bisexual and I had to eventually tell my husband about the day dreams I had and we went to therapy. The therapist helped. This helped to allow me to go out and meet women with my husband consent and i eventially realized how much i wanted to be with women and not my husband. We eventually got divorced and I took care to our daughter and she is straight and that is okay for her and she is okay with my life and we still live in the same house. She is now 30 and still looking for the right one and chosing carefully.

Posted

I personally feel as though worrying about your identity or labeling yourself bisexual or a lesbian is not that important, you can figure that out later. What IS important are your feelings toward women and that you are not completely happy and/or satisfied with being with a man right now.

Posted

i agree with Christine. you need to see where you want to be and test the water and find out what is right for you.

Posted

thanks guys i will!