David_Wright

I've been away, but now, I'M BACK - Gay Guys! <3

David_Wright
Posted

Hello again everyone,

Sorry for my absence. I have received and read your private messages regarding certain group members acting inappropriately or offensively. I have looked into it and removed those members who have been up to the shenaningans.

Be respectful and don't be creepy. And... HAVE FUN!

Hugs and Kisses
David

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool David back @ u dude

David_Wright
Posted

How do you like the group? I still have to "clean house" on some of the negativity that's been going on.

Robert_Connors
Posted

its cool all of the groups r, but there is always one that has to stir things up and be an ass so what can I say LOL there is always one in the group

David_Wright
Posted

Haha, well yeah. I want to keep it clean from now on though. Message me if you see anything offensive please.

Robert_Connors
Posted

ok will do we can have fun, but don't attack group members that is what was happening but good u nipped it in the bud thanks Bob

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Thankyou,it was getting a bit out of hand.

Posted

Sunday, March, 20th, 11, 11:15 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Dave,
Question? Are We Allowed to Discuss "Casuall Encounters" on This Board, You Know, You Picked Up a Guy ro a Guy Picked You Up for Sex and R & R etc.
Makes for Interesting Topics - On a Mature Adult Level Mind You.
Just Wondering,
Tnx Group,
Operater.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andrew I would say that is for sex talk group.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Andrew Just started a group in fun & friends Under Sex Talk Sent Invite to you and all my friends...Invite all your friends so everyone can go there and talk sex..This is a men only group with no age limit..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@David love the group

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes Michael Amen

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Robert amen to the group I start or this one.

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool dude

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Back at you Phil.

Robert_Connors
Posted

back @ everyone XOXO

gstanescu84
Posted

Michael could you send me a link to the Sex Talk group u set up? Much appreciated.

Robert_Connors
Posted

go to the chat for that and on the right clic follow hope that works Bob

gstanescu84
Posted

Which chat Bob. If you mean this group, I have it on FOllow.

Robert_Connors
Posted

no it is somthing like lets talk about sex michael wolfe is the orginizer I think that is what it is but will get back to u on that BOB

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Geo I will hook u up as soon as I get to my lap top. You be able togo fun and friends groups and look it up under want to talk sex. If you still can't find it give me a shout out. I will be back at the lap top tomorrow. Doing this by phone. Thx Mike

gstanescu84
Posted

Many thanks Michael. Have just joined the group.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thanks michael

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome guys