Can somebody... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Helmp me feel better? Today's been such a shitty day and I need someone to help me feel better...

Matthew_Shaw
Posted

Hello from Australia, or should i say G'Day mate

MICHAEL_BEATTY
Posted

may i help you out
can you help me out

Robert_Connors
Posted

what up guy ? am not having a good day myself to much shit going on but if I can help, let me know afa

Posted

Well... Could someone make me laugh? I love to laugh

Robert_Connors
Posted

your fucking ousome dude dont let shit get u down

JR1
Posted

There is not much in this life worth worrying about. Do what you can to make yourself happy. You can always get some good laughs from youtube

Robert_Connors
Posted

fuck yea Jay LOL

Posted

Hey Matthew, you are a sexy one. I'm in Victoria but have found my life partner at this site. I'm in love!

Matthew_Shaw
Posted

Thank you, i was with a partner for 11 years, when we met these sites werent around. Now they seem to be everywhere.

Posted

got a joke, you may have heard it. a little boy was sleep when a crow flew in his room and told him his aunt was going to die. the boy jump up ran into his folks room and told them. they shurd it off and told the boy to go back o his room. the next day the family got a call and was told that the boy's aunt died. that night the crow flew bac into the boy's room and this time was told his uncle was going to die. he again ran into his folks room being a little more aware they told him to go back to his room. again a call and was told the uncle. once more the crow flew in a this time he was told his father wa going to die. he got up and ran screaming and crying to them what the crow and they let him sleep with them. the next day the boy's father was jumpy all at work he keep looking over his shoulder. when he got home he said to his wife "honey you don't know the kind of day i had. he wife said "you think you had it bad, i open the door and found the milkman dead.

Robert_Connors
Posted

LOL

Posted

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

Posted

LOL, that's cute

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why did the cook get arested
For beating up on the egg..

Posted

It didn't help as much as I thought it would... It might be easier if I just tell all of you why I'm upset...

Posted

Jesse, we all ears... Maybe we can make you feel better after we find out what's going on in your life....

Posted

Well... I recently got my phone taken away because I have c's in two classes... SO!!!! My g-mom takes my phone and it was the only way I could talk to the guy I love... Without me there to convince him of stuff... He's gonna start partying and everything again... I don't want him to end up hurt...

Posted

Sing for us Mr. Blue Bird of Happiness!!!!

BLUE BIRD OF HAPPINESS, MY ASS!

It's Friggin' Freezing. There's snow up my ass, all the food's covered with
3 feet of this white shit, and you want ME to sing?
What?? Anne Murray's "Snowbird"?Piss Off!!
Next year, I'm flyin' to Jamaica, and smokin dope!!

Hope that brought a little smile Jesse

If God isn't done with you, God isn't done with you.

Posted

Not really... Sorry...

Posted

Hi Jesse, can't U use a coin phone? Also get better grades and then maybe your mum will give it back??

Posted

when i was in school i keep my grades at a C level, could have done A and B work and my teachers knew it and always told my mom, but wasn't going too. and hell C is passing

Robert_Connors
Posted

A student not to toot my own horn education now is everything, graduated high school onerole with a 4 year art scollarship but can't spell don't figure LOL

MICHAEL_BEATTY
Posted

horny
horny
horny
horny
need to get fucked long, deep, and hard

Robert_Connors
Posted

good god Michael u shurr now how to put it out ther do u live in SE florida?