Veena_Putnam

WHY are girls soooo PICKY? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Veena_Putnam
Posted

Every single girl i have tried to hook up with have always stated that im not their type! What is a girls type? Is there really even a type? Why are girls mean and PICKY?

Posted

I looked at your 2 pics and you look good to me, how are they mean?

Don't worry what they say, you look really sweet to me. A lot of lesbian women don't like biwomen, maybe that's your problem!?

xx

Veena_Putnam
Posted

no, they are all bi women. unless they have lied!

Posted

well women are a strange breed ask any hetro man lol

dont waste with your time with them they will bring you self esteem down, look for the nice girls.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

how? ive searched constantly and not sure how to find them, hell i dont even really know how to approach them. I only became facinated with girls in the last 5 years. The ones i have been with have been close friends of mine. this is new to me when approaching new women.

Posted

lol, that's a piece of advice I can't help you with :_(
are there any bicons where you are or groups? they maybe a good place to look and see how how others get along.
I've heard of stories like yours all over the place on bi threads, so you are not alone, comforting ( for me at least) but still no help lol

Posted

every person is picky..

jessicazylee
Posted

everyone is picky in their own way. I dont care too much about looks, but i care a lot about intelligence. and I'm sure there are plenty of people that are the reverse.

And everyone has their own preferences... I have avoided blonds, not because I dont find them attractive, but I have problems telling white ppl apart. I have this recurring nightmare that if I date a blond chick one day I'm going to mistake someone else for her. Is that weird? Yea maybe just a bit lol

Posted

Well I have to say I'm in the same boat. I have only been out for about a year noand feel as tho ther is no way to find a nice girl who is also into you.

Susan_Moore
Posted

i fell madley in love with a woman i wouldnt have looked at twice.still cant understand it my friends couldnt either.its differcult finding wot ur type is.u cant help who u fall in love with i not with her now.dont suppose i will ever date anyone that looks like her again.strange thing love.u will find ur soulmate just like i thought i had.x

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I have found that trying to find girls to be a bit difficult. Also because I don't really know how to tell if a girl is bi or lesbian even. :P

Posted

Here in Belgium, you often can see if the girl is into girls or not

Veena_Putnam
Posted

The US women are harder to tell. I see alot of beautiful girls on here but most of them are picky!

Posted

I think a big problem comes down to when you're searching so hard for people... sometimes women will jump in head first (and by this, I mean the other women) before they're even sure they're attracted to someone. I've had this happen with a lot of women (and I've done it myself). It's horrible because people, like yourself, end up getting hurt because the girl wanted to have her pick...so she shows a lot of interest until she realizes whether or not she actually likes you. --_--; it's very annoying.

I don't know if I'm physically picky- if I like someone, generally I'll like their body regardless of being "my type" (hell, my type of man was 6 ft tall and skinny.. I married a 5'4" man who can't do sports because of a heart condition. life's funny that way).

I guess the only thing I can say is just try to go slow and don't let women drag you into the "sexy talk" and get your hopes up too quick. I'm sure you're being discerning too, I just hope it works out for you!