Hi, I just want to ask u sth.. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello, there.
It's quite late night in here, but since there's one thing I really want to ask u, so I write this one.

I hvn't really had a real relationship with others. I hv couples of friends but since I've never talked about my sexual orientation I've always felt like I am hiding sth to my friends and since I am not sure about myself and don't want to make any mistake so that they would notice I..don't usually open my mind that well. I become defensive..and startle with a little thing.
Well the introduction was so long. Anyway I want to ask u how u guys meet your lover? I'm not that fond of meeting people just for a night...then how can I meet my..partner? I know it's silly, but to me it's quite a important question..I hope u guys would share your story with me..

Robert_Connors
Posted

Ijust meet mine he worked for me in my body shop didn't know he was gay at all untill we went to a car show and he was all over me 8 yrs

Posted

I've only been at this site for about 3 weeks and have found my life partner.
See if you can lighten your profile picture a little or just replace it with a better one. As it is, it's a little difficult to see your face. You look pretty good but it's difficult to really see your face.
Send a few winks to guys that you would like to be with, possibly add them as friends and see what happens. Relax, just be yourself. Be patient and you will find Mr Right.
It happened to me so it can happen to you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The night that I meet my lover I was not looking for him..I could just tell by talking with him that we will be great together..We talk all night the frist night we meet..Yes there has been up and down like any relationship but if love is really there things will work out..We have been together for 23 yrs now..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The best thing you can do is be yourself and not look for him..Then one dy you will see that person and he will notice you..

Robert_Connors
Posted

true Michael true

Posted

thanx for ur sincere story..
I feel quite comfortable now, cuz there's always chance out there unless I shut down and give up. Thanx it helped me a lot