Monica_Gomez

noob - Lesbian Ladies

Monica_Gomez
Posted

i am new to the lesbian dating seen. actually i have never had a girlfriend. i really want to have a girlfriend. i just turned 18 and i am going to be living in ft. myers soon. i would like to make friends so that i am not lonely when i get there.

jessicazylee
Posted

heyas!
you can find ppl by checking random profiles, or even browsing by area! this site is pretty wonderful like that. ft myers indiana?

Jen_Bourque
Posted

I'm new to this too. We should be friends.

Ms_.Smooth
Posted

Just a question ..... If u never had a girlfriend how do u feel that ur a lesbian ?

Posted

WEll you don't become a lesbian by dating a girl your born that way.. they know because it's who they are attracted to.

Posted

how does a straight person feel thaty are straight before they have a boyfriend/ girlfriend. u dont have to have had a girlfriend to know if ur lesbian or bi.

Posted

i tested it out. i didnt want to admit that i was lesbian so until now i told people i was straight though i always had my doubts....
but i have the same problem. I am moving to College Station and i am going to be all alone.
I'm very shy so coming out to strangers is going to be hard for me

jessicazylee
Posted

some people know, and others aren't sure until the "ah-hah!" moment. Heterosexuals are lucky in the fact that their sexuality is "default". I kinda figured it out when I hit puberty. My best friend, on the other hand, didn't realize he was gay until a drunk guy kissed him and he had that "eureka!" moment. it's kinda luck.

Monica_Gomez
Posted

thats how it was with me,, i always knew was gay, but i didn't wanna admit it, so i tried to force myself to like guys. it never worked, it just wasn't what i wanted i couldn't take it. i know i was born gay i always knew it and i know what i want, even though i never had a girlfriend. although i have hooked up with girls, it never was a serious relationship. but i am looking to start one soon.

Wai_Ying_Chan
Posted

we'r not straight person is not a dirty shame.. we should admit WE ARE. Becoz we also need love,when we can admit we are love gal,then just can say how to love someone..

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I haven't had a girlfriend yet either, that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to females. Some of my friends and family keep saying stuff like 'you've never even had a gf, so how do you know? I think you're just confused'. I'm not confused, I known since middle school but never really tried doing anything about it until recently because I thought I was a freak or something. My parents, especially my mom, kinda raised us with the notion that homosexuality was only guy-guy and it was a lifestyle choice.

Melissa_'Oli_Sykes'_Ryan
Posted

Im new to this site i came across when i was on fb lol .. i havent had a gf either but im not confused i no that im attracted to girls and boys and u dnt have to have a bf or a gf to know that x

Angela_Hideg
Posted

Heg guys, you can call me a 'noob' too, but only to the 'scene'....I started out alot like some of the others - kinda scared to admit to feelings I've had since I was a wee girl.
(ok, so the next bit's a lil long) :P

When I was a teen I had 2 separate 'incidents' with girls, before my 1st boyfriend, both of which were just brushed off by them (they weren't serious and did it only for attention), so that seriousely made me question if it was even worth bothering, if the girls I met were all curious and never in it for the long run. In the end I thought I felt like a freak fo feeling the way I did and that no-one else I knew felt like I did, so, I shunned anything gay - went into major denial.
Through the rest of the years I thought that if i kept on trying with different guys (none of wich lasted long) surely something was bound to happen that made me think I can 'live with it'....I even ended up moving in with a b.f as we moved uni the same year (cheaper option for us students)..... I hated it, but grit my teeth because I'm stuborn. I ended up 'coming out' last summer as I just couldn't continue living the way I was forcing myself. So selfishly ended it with him (felt guilty enough because he was sweet), but I know I've never felt better before - every day I wake with the biggest smile - knowing I can just be me.

Anyone who's unsure - don't doubt these feelings - if you get the opportunity to work with it, do so, if it doesn't do it for you, your no less a person everyone has the right to feel good - naturally, whatever is right for them - you don't know for sure unless you try (and don't get put off by the ones who aren't serious about it as you - just move on) x

Posted

Hey guys I am also new to this site as well. I never had a GF either, and I know to that I am attracted to girls. Actually even before I knew that I was my mother and friends had a feeling that I did, how they knew before me I will never know LOL. It wasn’t until I hit college and stared developing a crush on this one girl in my class that I finally realized, and i know that i am also not confused. .