Cody_He

I am fresh here, and want to make friends or more - Gay Guys! <3

Cody_He
Posted

I am fresh here, and want to make friends or more. If someone is just looking for quick love,please fuck off. In addition, i am just interested in the guys who are under 28 years old. thanks

Posted

My sentiments exactly...pity But I need an older person

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

all i can say is welcome to the site

Posted

Welcum cody, good 2 see u here, but telling ppl 2 fuck off aint exactly the way 2 start on any site

Posted

why not if that is how he feels or the way he talks what gives any of us the right to tell someone how to express themself. cody you keep talking the way the way you feel is best for you express yourself your way and don't let these people tell you what is right or wrong or how to say what is on your mind or in your heart. Key words your. i have found that this room is really good at telling you what to say and how to say it. i myself am on the i hate you list because of that reason.

Posted

Well Mark if that's the kinda talk ur into, Why dont u FUCK OFF and mind ur own business, i am fed up 2 the back teeth with u butting into everyone's conversation. Your just a big fat Prick.

Posted

Welcome to the site Cody.

Robert_Connors
Posted

hey Cody welcome to the site

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome to the site Cody..
@Cody I think that Richard is right in one way telling people over 28 to fuck off is alittle hard thing to say..If you want to make friends we all will be here for you no matter what are age is..
@Mark I think I have said this before sometimes speaking your mind in a discussion is not wroug it is just some of the things you say should be allitle nicer and people will not tell you to fuck off..Everyone has the right to say what they won't too but if you come off the way you do then people in all groups will not comment in that group because of it..Again Let's all get along in these discussion groups..

Posted

Cody hope you find your hearts desire on the site and welcome, and cos of Mark i chose to not indulge in threads he comes on, yet here i am welcoming a new guy and yet gain Mark is running up his gob, get lost u sad stupid person!!

Posted

i stupid and all the this because i don't like the ideal of someone tell someone what to say and how to say it. well i won't get lot or fuck ihave the right to make a comment just like everyone else i'm not going to sugar anything i say just to please anyone.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mark why do you bring this subject up in every Gay Guys

Posted

Well put and said Michael.

Posted

FIRST IDON'T START THE ATTACK!!! AND I'M NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET ANYONE SAY ANYTHING TO ME. IF THE DISCUSSION IS SOMETHING I WANT TO COMMENT ON I SHOULD BE ABLE TO. AND YOU ARE RIGHT IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY OR HOW I SAY IT IGNORE ME AND NOT CALL ME A BIG FAT PRICK AND THINK I WON'T SAY SOMETHING. AND I DO PLAY NICE, WHAT I'M GETTING IS THAT IT'S OK FOR YA'LL TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT THE REST OF US BETTER JUST STEP IN LINE AND GO ALONE, NOT MY STYLE.

Louis_Parker
Posted

oh my god here you go again. i've tried to sit back and keep my mouth shut but why are you all beating up on mark. there where thing i didn't like what he said and i have ignore him, but when he opens his mouth here comes the claws. he's right, you guys do try to tell people what to say and how to say it and bitch and scream when there is another view too look at. i have to hand it to ya'll you know way better than to talk studip to me or call me a prick. you can say things like that because you can't be seen, and you michael are talking about reporting mark, what about the person that call him studip or a big fat prick and told him to go fuck off. that view and comment was ok, but if mark would have said it it would be wrong where is the reporting issuse

Posted

ah that was me and i wont take it back, i am fed up with him, he think's its his view's and his view's only. i will ignore him.

Louis_Parker
Posted

bt you are doing the same thing from what i see everyone in this room have jump on mark for something he has said that was different from the flow of the room. good ideal to ignore, but why is it wrong to disagree. i won't say things you want to hear all the time, so when i disagree i'll too be put on the black list. what kind of chat room is this when everyone have the same opion hell at least he is willing to show his face

Robert_Connors
Posted

guys guys guys play nice LOL

gstanescu84
Posted

All Richard was saying from what I gather is that Cody could have said it in a nicer way. When I look for guys for sex or dates(currently sex and friends) I don't tell right "ould fellas fuck off". I just say it im not interested in ould fellas. Just as friends. etc., Everyone has a right to their opinion. But some opinions can either be kept to themselves or at least rephrased in a nicer manner.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes everyone dose thats whats nice about it

Posted

i would love to say something, but i am tried of being attack so i will keep my mouth shut, just what some if not all of you would love.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I am not keen on younger guys but would have phrased it a nicely.
I too am a bit fed up with the bitching.Confine it to the subject in hand.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank you Tarrance