Tach_Chew_We

scammers - Gay Guys! <3

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well her i go again this time iam name namesguys trying to scam people kyle smith tryin to get you cell number cant chatb on here but needs your number text you
just be whare of this

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thanks for the heads up. I get a lot of people trying to friend me and by and large they are all from Guyana or other overseas places. I just put them on ignore. Don't like doing that but if they don't even TRY to know me but want info just from my profile then there is something thats not right..

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well he did not read my profile or he would not of asked me where i was fromsad to say he want pics tand i told him there on my profile he said he need my text number told him he could text me here thats why we have a chat he insisted he need amy number i told him bye

Dave_Mack
Posted

Good way to handle it...

Posted

did he say is mother leave there for about six years? and that he was looking for love and things of that nature. did he sound like a charmer, because i think you are too late in a way for me. he did ask for a cell no. but i did inform he that i'm one of the few people on the planet that doese own a cell, and that is the truth. he also to stop over my house on his way home. on that i said no out right. damn i'm a fool, an old fool. when someone like me think someone may be interested i become a fool. well that is the price you buy when you are fat, fem, and so ugly that running water stops.

Posted

Stop putting uself down Mark!!! Remember what i said love urself first before other people!! xxxooo

Posted

i don't either believe that statement or don't understand it. i don't love myself, i have the wrost out look of myself, but other seem to like me. i think if you are good at hinding how you truly feel and give the people what they want they never now how low your self eestem really is. i know because i'm the worlds best unknown actor. if i never made that last statement and you where to met me you would honest believe that i had my shit together

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Tachuwe thx again for the alert..By any chance did you report the guy?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

yup i reported him just wish more people wold whan it happins to tham

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I did with another guy that said the same thing wait me to text him when I ask why not just message each other he told me he was on someone else computer..

Posted

so outside of not answering them and reporting and tell others to look out what more could be done

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Nothing more you just have to watch who we chat too and if they are saying the same thing like to other guys then we all need to report the person..

Posted

it it arandm generator or actual person. I get requests all the time from women always starts innocently "hi my name is............ I read your proffile and would like to get to know you better." Sidebar: its very prominant in all my profiles that I am GAY.,I even said if you read my profile you'd know I'm only attracted to men&gt Thats en she asked for my cell # so we could text and hopefully meet for drinks. Unfortunately the name escapes me I sent a complaint to MsN an stopped using messanger for a long time