Felicity_Amore

are gay people ugly?? smh - Lesbian Ladies

Felicity_Amore
Posted

well nobody is ugly to b honest with you i feel like everyone has their own specific qualities of beauty..
some are just stronger than others, imma tell you like this just because you have the face of a goddess that does not necessarily mean your beautiful cuz you definitely can be butt fuck ugly with the nastiest persona...or in vice versa u may have the ones who have low self esteem n aren't as pretty as other ill guarantee you that those be the best ones because they are the sweetest so what makes the beautiful is what they have on the inside so everyone is beautiful you just have to find yourself
BECAUSE YOU ARE AESTHETIC!!!

jessicazylee
Posted

=_____= my mother says I'm not pretty enough to be bisexual.

jessicazylee
Posted

[taiwanese stereotype: bi chicks are supposed to super sexy, and lesbians are supposed to be super handsome]

jessicazylee
Posted

depends on the person. i know some pretty poorly dressed bi ppl and some really well dressed lesbians. first out lesbian i knew in person is a model

Felicity_Amore
Posted

smh well im well dressed thick fine as hell lesbian lol ijs

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Um...I am super attractive, and dress in my own style. haha yah I am boasting. But I think that anyone can be attractive it just takes more work than other people. For me I don't have to do much, other have to do more but we all can be beautiful on the outside...as for the inside , some people are just cruel and will never change.

jessicazylee
Posted

we have such modest ppl on this discussion [teasing, affectionately dont take it too seriously ^_^]

Rachel_Kind
Posted

lol :P

Posted

haha

Nezz_Judith
Posted

gay ppl is hotttt
i loooove women they all hav sumffin so beautiful about them
and for the most part they smell like flowers
duno about boys?? tho

Emily_Harlin
Posted

ahh totally agree!!!!

Posted

Well, I happen to think I'm reasonably attractive but I am poorly dress. More because I lack funds to buy clothing and my stuff is all from the last time my dad bought me clothing at sixteen. XD

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I'm a lezbian and have my own fashion there's a lot of good looking bi people and gays but mainly I go for personality and then see the goodness of them on the outside 2

jessicazylee
Posted

psh... less about the clothes and more about the attitude. Even the most expensive clothing in the world wouldn't help an awkward person. And a self-assured confident person can even make a burlap sack hot.

Posted

I dont think gay/bi people are ugly i wouldnt rate myself as im not that type of person......I think the most attractive thing in a person is confidence as it shows they are happy within themselves (for me thats hot lol) and jessica lee i love your t-shirt

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Good point Elle if ur confident in yourself then thats good

Posted

I myself have the worst fashion sense ever, but my ex is really well dressed. I think about half the lesbians I know are well dressed, the other half reminds me of myself.

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

To be honest I dont care about what people where as long as they are comfortable in it and feel good thats all that counts in my opinion besides I like people who have a little different fashion...i.e lady gaga...even though she isnt gay... but just a point

Posted

Same with me. What you wear reflects who you are, and if your clothes are different from the herd, you have my attention. Same with make-up, I don't like people who hide their face in layers of make-up. So ugly and beautiful is all just relative.

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I agree totally with the make up part! I dont think anyone needs to put layers n layers on!! ruins ur skin tut tut!!

Rachel_Byrne_47067
Posted

nah never you dnt have to look or dress a certain way to be gay or bi or straight thats stereotyping i have come across alot of lesbians thats are gawjus and all thought the stereotype of a lesbian is short hair n mens clothes i disagree im a lesbian n take pride in my appearence n have long hair n most lesbian are dressed to impress

Andre_Monteious
Posted

is that really true what you say... well then in that case i cant impress then x

Rachel_Byrne_47067
Posted

lol beauty is on the inner body the face is a shell to hide whats in side xx