Quinn_Calendine

so.. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

my girl went away for 4 days to Durango to visit her friends including this guy who really likes her but she has no feelings back for him, so she's claimed. Before she left for the trip, she said that she would text me, but thats far from what I got. I barely got anything from her due to "poor service". My jealousy got to me one day (which I have no idea why, I just get really territorial) when she hadnt texted me so I texted her "have fun with your new boyfriend" I meant it in a sarcastic kind of way but then shortly aftr I sent it, I realized oh shit, that was bad. I am so stupid. I then apologized but all she said was "wow. go find someone else" and then refused to talk to me til Sunday. So, yesterday night I texted her and we talked and she's still super pissed at me and (obviously) broke up with me, ended our entire friendship as well (deleted me off facebook) the whole ordeal. Do you think she's over reacting? I know what I did was wrong and all I can do is apologize, which I did like several times already. God, I feel embarassed to even post this but sometimes I feel like she just really took it to heart and yeah idk :-/ I am constantly skating on thin ice with her and then I make a mistake and she flips but then gets over it and comes back to me. That's just her and I's cycle.

Posted

Sucks. Doesn't sou like a fun cycle to me.

Side note... I hate, hate, hate lines like: "have fun with your new boyfriend" I know it's because you want to be reassured but its extremely obnoxious because If I love you

- I don't want to be without you but now I have to
- I certainly don't wish to be stuck with someone who isn't you

Plus I hate being accused of something when I'm 100% sure I'm being good. It's just annoying because I should be able to hang out with someone.

Posted

Jonie is completely right, And that's how most girls view it.

Though, In my opinion she was really over reacting.

Posted

I agree, ending everything over a statement is ridiculous, but it seems like it may be for the best. If she is willing to go that far to kill the relationship with very little talk at all then maybe she's no longer interested in being in a relationship.

Posted

It really isnt a fun cycle to go through. She's my first true love and people are shocked to see me still go after her with puppy love. I really don't know, she'll be mad at me for a couple of days or so and then come back to me like as if nothing happened. naturally, I just forgive her all the time. I'm not one to hold grudges. I just couldnt believe how mad she got at me for that.

Posted

I guess I really can't think of any good advice besides maybe you guys should do more then say I'm sorry and discuss what's causing your problems.

Posted

You two should talk it out and really put things out there.

Posted

DOES anyone think its strange that she ended everything over just one text? I do. I may be only speculating but i dont think that if the other girl really wanted the relasionship to work, maybe she was just looking for an excuse to end it. Im really sorry girl that this happened to you, true your react to meer jelousy was wrong but your better off without her. again only speculating i may be wrong as i do not know u. i hope everything works out eventually, everyone makes mistakes.

Posted

maybe it is for the best. you make her sound like some one who you have to walk around on eggshells or she will get angry which would give me the shits. my ex was completely different you couldn't do anything to annoy this girl and she texted me nonstop to the point where i felt like i was going nuts.