Posted

Well i am ere 4 u

Posted

aw thank u richard, i think u r d one..

Posted

i am really honoured mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mark welcome and have fun on the site hope you meet good friends here.I know I have..Friends that just want to talk not for sex.But there are those out there just looking for sex then talk..you can add me if you want..

Robert_Connors
Posted

hey Mark what's uo guy?

Posted

Hello Mark.

Posted

@Michael Well it's a pleasure to be a part of this group and thank you for welcoming me ....yeah im havin' fun....im just looking for some good dudes and maybe a slight casual sex or anything, but it's impossible to happen coz i live here in Philippines lol..i dont go to some other countries it's totally expensive for travelling....and yeah we're friends alrdy, thank u

@Robert Nothin' much robert how ab0ut u?

@La'akea Hello there! how r you?

Robert_Connors
Posted

Mark just working on the horse farm alittle tired

Posted

Oh my god you have a horse farm. boy i truly wish i lived around you. i would become your friend just to spend the day around those beautiful animals. i use to have a horse when i was a kid. yeah, an old city boy like me

Posted

oh sorry robert, i thought you where talking to me. but still the comment holds true. again, sorry for speaking out of turn

Robert_Connors
Posted

no problem Mark yes they are beatiful but they can turn in an instant have to be on your gard all the time but I love ir so that says it all

Posted

@Mark Villamor I'am doing good I hope the same for you I accepted your request maybe I'll catch you on the site some time.

Posted

@Robert ..Wow!! that's very interesting, I wish i was there to see those animals...and ride it..lol

@La'akea ok

Robert_Connors
Posted

Mark V the horse or me LOL

Posted

i could be wrong but sounds like the horse's owner. i'm just stirring the pot

Robert_Connors
Posted

no problem Mark LOL

Posted

@Robert Ahahahahahhaha!!! lol ^_^