Lawrence_Covone

Is there anybody young 18-50 - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I would really like to meet or just talk to somebody in my state of New Jersey about anything. First of all I don't bite. Just a sane man looking for some kind of conversation with younger people. AM hoping someone will answer..Later...Larry

Posted

Hi Larry,

Just want to let you know that love will always find a person when they wait!!! Good things come to those that wait!!! LOL!!!

From
tony perrone xo

Posted

Thanks Tony for your kind words. I'm a good fisherman and to be one you have to have a great amount of patients. I have a very loving partner and he gives all I can ever ask for. I know that there has to be at least one person in NJ or anywhere else that needs help and advice about this gay world. This old man has been around the block a few times.....

Posted

I appreciate your advices in the future Lawrence!!! However, it feels like i'm a 40 year old woman trapped in a 24 year old males body LOL!!!!!! But it's good to hear that you are a patient person in life and that's all the encouragement I need!!! xo

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

I do not know as age to me does not matter. Is who i am and whom i with at any given time. Life without friends of all ages would be sad to me

Posted

Sad and F***ing isane LOL!!! I agree hun!!!

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

yes definitely! you need people of many ages ,backgrounds and cultures. they provide you with so many different perspectives of this crazy yet still awesome and beautifull world . and doesnt it make life so much more interesting? why must people segregate themselves and others so much according to age race, interests and what and the like. you only limit your self. blessing guys!

Posted

Ha! Ha! True! xxoo