Alex_Truitt

How can i tell if a girl is bi? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Alex_Truitt
Posted

i just discovered i'm bi. i have a bf but i really want to fuck a woman but idk how to tell if she is bi or not. please help?

Lys_Garcia
Posted

I usually do a casual like what celebrities you think are hot type of question and bring up my love of Angelina Jolie -- if they respond favorably I tend to find that if they aren't bi/lesbian/whatever they are at least not offended by the blunt question of "Are you straight/gay/bi?" --- it's really a roundabout way to find out but it's worked for me

Posted

I would just ask her..
It is reallys scary, but the most clear way

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

how to tell........ when she says so.
but then how do i ask her?
LOL, i am a chicken so much =P but yeh, asking is the key,
just need to get brave and say HiYa! you are so beuatiful (somethinng like that i guess) and go from there,
'and no i have not tried that yet but from relationship articles that would be the ice breaker way.
hiya, some kind of compliment... like shopping for a guy

and i am so out of teh game so long, OI!

good luck and far thee well ♥♥

Posted

I am just so open with my sexuality that I find women approach me. I try to find a situation where I can somehow causally hint that I am bisexual and I am usually told in private that the other person is as well.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

i wish i could tell so that i may beable to approach women too. I always find ones that want me but never my significant other

Melissa_Ross
Posted

It is a hard one. Though, I do like that celebrity one, mentioning who you think is hot.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

My problem is ppl assume I am straight...I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH A GUY RIGHT NOW. so happy I am Bi, I can choose.

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

=)

Veena_Putnam
Posted

@Rachel........i wish i could choose. Some girls are harsh and tell me that im not their type. Why do girls have to be so damn picky? We ALL need lovin just the same as the next!