Courtney_Stokes

getting over it - Lesbian Ladies

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

hi everyone. id just like some advice on how to get over someone. my girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago and i havent really been able to function correctly without her. shes all i think about and i love her to death but i know that i need to move on. that problem stacked on top of everything else going on is just making my life terribly difficult so i was hoping that someone would have some advice or something to help me out so i can have one less thing to worry about.

Posted

sorry dont have any advice, but I am in the same boat as you.

Isabel_Morales
Posted

I would say that it is best to things for yourself, like things that you have interest in that make you happy.
Think about what you use to do before she was in your life and try to go back to that scene, just try to have fun with the people in your life because you don't want to push them away with distancing yourself, that way you'll only hurt yourself even more and them as well.

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

thats actually one of my other problems. the person i used to hang out with moved away so im alone again and no one else ever has any time to chill with me. when it rains it pours ya know?

Posted

lol too true. I'm the one that has to move out and since we moved in together after living with our folks, I have to get a lot of things for my new apartment. which can be fun but expensive

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

yeah. im excited about moving out in a couple of months. finally going to college. just the thought of it exciting but a little nerve-racking at the same time. but moving into your own place is pretty awesome in itself. i cant wait till i get that opportunity

Posted

i cant seem tomove on from y gf too ;/... the thing is i reallly cant go to college ot make new friends or anything like that... and i feel laone :'( even thoe at the same itme i push ppl away.. ;/

Toni_Marie_Coy
Posted

Im till Strung On My Ex Girlfriend Too Its Soo Hard When They Dont Realise How Much They Mean To UsAnd How Good They Made Us Feel I No I Should Move On Aswell but It Is Soo Hard And To Make Things Worse Shes In My Class At College Aswell