Samantha_Cruz_51415

life as a college gi or gay person - The Gay Christian Network

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

hi my name samantha i am 18 bi girl that go to hocking college in the small town of nelsonville ohio.i have a ????? for all of u out ther that r gay or bi and go to a college were the gay pop is under 100 how to u meet people that r gay or bi.not many people here at school get me because i am well diffent then alot of people.and most of the gay pop dont get me or dont like me because i am not like most people.i need help becuse i would like to chat to sameone that gay or bi when i just want to chat about stuff i am going thought when a streat person would not get it or under stand what i am feeling.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Look for LGBT site in your area or look up MCC Church there should be one in your area..There is also a group call "Teens Who Need To Talk" I started it for teens like you who has questions and need help..If you wish you can add me as friend and I will send you invite to the group..Hope to hear from you..

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

we have a LGBT gruop at the college here an most of the kids well think i am a freak

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am so sorry to hear that but even gay people can be hurtfull.Don't change who you are..

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i am not i meet to great ppl from the that r mnot gay they have become my sister and i love then to die but even same time they dont understand me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Please try to find you a MCC church in your area..

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i can only go to two type of churches so i would have to look more into that church to c if i could go

Posted

I guess, the best thing you can do it to attempt to fit in. You don't mention why they think you are weird, but all of us are individuals.

Back in the day, when I went to college, we were not as open as we are not, but we seemed to get together. The "gaydar" just picks up and then you can start a friendship.

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i am me and i am not going to change that for ppl in the world