Yve_Lartey

Do i have something wrong with me - Lesbian Ladies

Yve_Lartey
Posted

Basically when people like me they cant tell me that they do.
i usually get the staring and the smiling and you know the flirting, however when it comes to them telling me that they like me.

Theres a Big Blank, and the ones that come out and tell me that they like me always turn out to be players, or they told me cos they want to sleep with me.
They call me wifey material, but the good thing is that i dont give in and sleep with them, then after a short while they become distant and refuse to talk to me.

i am very confused, can anyone help?

Posted

oh that is horrible! people shouldn't play ith your hert like that. I dont think there is anything wrong with you more like there's something wrong with them. Good job at avoiding getting intmate with players and scumbags. Hang in there girl

Rose_Flower
Posted

There's nothing wrong with you Yve, you're beautiful! As Valeria just said, they are the problem, there simply are too many players out there these days, I guess that's just the fashion...! But I agree, it sucks big time and doesn't help at all!

I hope you find your happiness very soon

Posted

this coming from somone who is the one that stares, smiles and flirts with girls. for me i'm a lesbian who has trouble talking to girls (big problem), thats why i stare, smile, flirt because i don't have the guts or the confidence to actually talk to girls. who knows maybe thats wat these other girls have trouble with. trust me it has nothing to do with the way you look because you are a beautiful woman.

Yve_Lartey
Posted

Aww thanks guys its a lil hard for me as i have no problem telling people that i like them, i just hate it when they flirt and play around and then not say anything.
@ Lily i really hope thats the case. Thank you

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Girl no how you feel, For example went over to my guy friends place to hang out, he wanted to drink so I said sure, we had a couple shots of tequila and he was totally drunk. He started touching me and tried to kiss me and tried to get me to drink more, I was like "hell no" and left. I am so sick of people trying to use me as some sort of sex doll. I AM A PERSON, FREK.
It is annoying when everyone you meet just wants to fuck and not be in a relationship. Wouldn't it be nice to meet someone who wants to get to know you as a person and start a relationship because of that instead of sex.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

here for yah.