Jim_Staley

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Jim_Staley
Posted

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS ON HERE? I ASK ABOUT HOW I GET ASKED TO BE FRIENDS BUT NEVER EVEN GET A EMAIL FROM THE GUYS ASKING TO BE FRIENDS. SOME OF YOU GUYS SAID SOME GOOD THINGS AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THAT BUT THEN IT TURND IN TO A BICH FEST WITH SOME OF YOU GUYS. IF YOU WANT TO START A FUCKING BICH FEST START A DISCUSSIONS AND STAY OUT OF DISCUSSTIONS THAT ARE ASKING SOMETHING AND WANTS TO LERN SOMETHING. IF I HAVE PIST SOME OF YOU OFF I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why didn't you state that in the group that you are talking about.

Robert_Connors
Posted

they don't know how to use the site . it took me alittle time to figure it out . be patient give it a chance Jim LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

As far as getting or receiveing e mails after you become friends. I said it this way I don't write message anymore because some guys think you want something from it. I will give a shout out thanking that person and then if they write me I answer if they are not asking for something.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u michael I have met a few good up front guys on here and that makes up 4 all the other bull shi###

Robert_Connors
Posted

back @ u Jonny LOl

Posted

alright boy speak up. as moma use to say tell the truth shame the devil.

Posted

could it be that people want friends for a count type thing. if we were friends i'll write you.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes some of them do but not all, as for as a boy I am not ! been around a long time seen alot of things

Robert_Connors
Posted

and for the record u didn't ask!!!!

Posted

hey, im a newbee, to me, i often cant figure out what i should know, so i try not to read between the lines. when i do want to figure out the why's and such, i first ask myself, for my own sake, how important is it. on a site such as this i figure that some people don't communicate as they would in person, i do hope that aside from the obvious bs, if someone is being real that is key to me. like some things i give it a few times and... well, don't get discouraged...

Robert_Connors
Posted

I tell it the way it is that is the way I am

Posted

DAMN you can't say anything in this room with out pissing someone off. boy is a figure of speach. plus i was talking to jim. bob be careful what you say and don't have your own ideals to offend in here as you see they will get mad and pissy if you say anything they don't like

Robert_Connors
Posted

U just have a way of saying things that don't really hite me to well that is what I'am saying!! no disrespect I'm here to chat end of story

Posted

darling just let me let you and everyone that no one will tell me what to say or how to say it. this is how we talk where i'm from this is how we talk

Posted

another 1 that want some glory he as to put is 2 cent worth you make me sick mark lewis

Posted

ok are you talking about me. are you saying that i want some kind of glory because i have something to say on the discussion at hand. bob are you saying that the only thing i should do is just hold my tounge, that i have not right to either be here or to say anything. or are you saying that i should just go alone with what ya'll have to say not have a mind of my own

Posted

ok so after reading all this i have one thing to ask then i'm gone. am i to only say the things you want to hear and not speak my mind? i'm to just go alone with you everything ya'll say is right, and i'm wrong. and what do you mean i agrees with myself, please explain, if that not to much to ask

Louis_Parker
Posted

I have readed the comments and would like to know what the rules are. The only way to stay on anyone good side is to go alone with what the general flow is. Meaning if everybody saids. So if everyone is piss on me and calling it rain I'm to go alone. I would hate for anyone to say that they hate me because I can think for myself, but to get alone with everyone I'm be play brain dead? I like Mark and I like the ideal that he's willing to stand up and speak his mind and not follow, but I won't be his if it means being like by everyone hear I don't want anyone to think I can think for myself or that I'm out for some kind of glory.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Robert thx for the comment..
@Mark The only thing that people are saying is that we ask you try to controll what you say alittle better. I in fact have watch what you have wrote in other groups and the way you speak in them is good. You even have some good points. We also already had this discussion and yes you made some people mad in the words you say.No one is telling you to leave the site..Ibelieve everyone has the right to speak but please becarefull in how you say thing..Sorry for the repeat but this is what the discussion is about getting pissy with others don"t help the discussion..
@Mark if you want to talk to one person maybe you should and everyone else too should put the @ sign in front of the name person..Lets stop puttting down each other..
@ To everyone else in the famous word of Rodey King "Can't we all just get along"
I am not here to piss anyone off but if it did lets talk about it nicely..We are not the ones who are suppose to judge each other only God can do that..
Thank you all...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jim sorry maybe you should have said what I said because you started the discussion...

Posted

why do ya'll jump on me have ya'll read some of the thing louis has wrote, i have and e-mail him and we talk but in here every time i say something here i some kind of glory hog, or if i don't agree i'm wrong. hell just read the last comment from louis and not one person said anything, me if i would have said those things i would have been head for the gallos.