Felicity_Amore

"YOUR TOO PRETTY TO BE GAY!!" [smh] - Lesbian Ladies

Felicity_Amore
Posted

my thing is why is it that most men who try to brush up on me or try to holla at me, the moment i tell them im gay or i like women...the forst thing they say is..."your 2 pretty to b that way" uh im like the f*** u mean what im supposed to be ugly for me to love the same thing you like!! i hate that! can any body asnwer that please and what are you thoughts on that?

Maizy_Williams
Posted

that shit happens all day. my girlfriend is fucking sexy as hell. men have trouble getting the fact that shes with me n only me. they think that lesbians are entertainment for them or that we are together because we arent accepted by men... to ugly gay girls are together because they cant find men to love them cause their so ugly.... or to sexy gay girls are together because they want us to come over and have a 3 some. or we want attention. k right. truss me gurl i feel your pain. being a stud n having sum guys do dat to me is da worst thing EVER!

Felicity_Amore
Posted

omg..but then yu have the ones that get mad & want to call u a bunch of bitches cuz we as lebians turn them down...i mean i actually had 2 fight 1 guy off of me cuz he said i needed to b with him i said nigga please if if u had a pussy i wouldnt even dare to dream like it b old young i mean theres so many ppl at my job that act like that at my old job b4 i quit smh...n its a shame cuz im curvatious n hippy n thats al they see smh

Maizy_Williams
Posted

lol yeee thats what sucks about being a sexy woman. dudes dont seem to get the picture until u have to hit them or call security. ha.. the worse is when the same DOG that tries to hit on you tells you how evil you are for being the way u are. so what god would rather me come over to your house fuck you and then leave. rather that me be happy and in love with a woman .. FUCKK MEEEENNN... ( well some men. ) do u have the good guys that get it

Felicity_Amore
Posted

smh its crazy cuz liike 2 yeasrs ago i got this scar on the side of my left eyebrown at the top cuz dud was mad cuz i told him fuck u snatched my arm away from him n called him a bitch cuz hetried to talk to me actin like he knew me i aint no dude from adam n eve or adam n steve man can u beleive it hit me with his gilfriends car after her tried to holla at me ...shiddd u think i aint sue him and make him pay my doctors bill smh RE.DICK.U.LOUS UUUGHGUUGHUUUGHUUHGUHG BASTARD ASS BITCH FUQN ETHNICS SMH

Maizy_Williams
Posted

woooooooooooow are u serious . thats twisted styll... its funny how ppl do these things. get mad at us cause we're going agaist the bible but then they break about 6 commandments a day themselves .... k right certain ppl needa start thinking clearly.

im in canada ... theres haters but i guess i aint as bad as other places. ive never gotten dat bad. couple names... stares... n lectures but nothing hands on. dats wild girl

Felicity_Amore
Posted

ikr that shit was bogus then ahve a nerve to tell the judge that it was a mistake smh dide need a true reality check...im in baltimore n these crazy bum fuck bammas ugh

jessicazylee
Posted

at Purdue, I sat on a panel on gaydar. Basically panelists answered a bunch of questions from the audience, then left the room. Then the audience had to guess our sexuality, and then we came back for the big reveal.

They correctly guessed that I was bisexual, but the way in which they did it pissed me off. I had been carrying a vagina monologues bag with a feminism sticker on it, so they claimed that since I was a feminist, there was no way I was straight. But I was too pretty and feminine to be lesbian, and apparently focused on my pink high heels. So heterosexist and anti-feminist.

The moderator originally wasn't going to tell me how they came up with what they did, since most of it was insulting [i think mine was by far the 'nicest'] but members of my bf's frat were in the audience and told us [my bf was a panelist too, and ppl guessed he was gay because he was 'too polite' and 'too softspoken']

Felicity_Amore
Posted

thats crazy that doesnt make ne sence ho3w ppl be actin nowaday s

Posted

That's crazy ...
Most native men don't think that Lesbian Native women exist in our communities. Its pretty funny sometimes.

My cousin was talking about my friend Tasia, and my cousin said to me: She doesn't need to be a lesbian, she can get any man she wants.

I was pretty shocked, because in my mind, it insinuated that only ugly women (in her mind) are lesbians because they can't get men. And that meant that my cousin thought I was ugly. I remember when I lived with her she tried to feminize me... god it was hard to be like that. I looked like a freaking clown lmao.

Needless to say, over the past few years her ideas about lesbians have changed, and when I look back on things all that happened seemed humorous.

I will never again compromise who I am for someone else, no matter who it is. Nor do I categorize and assume things about other women because you just never know.

Posted

God...that is crazy. Just hearing some of the stories going around makes me a little sick. It's like listening to a toned-down version of Uganda or something.

It is a pain in the ass, I'm not gonna lie. Thankfully, I haven't gotten hit too hard because early in my high-school career, I made an example of one of the guys, and beat him into the ground for pinching my ass. XD But still, my gf gets it now and again, and I've considered beating the shit out of those guys too.

You CAN kind of see where they're coming from, though. All anger stems from fear (To quote wise master Yoda), so just think 'What are they scared of?' It's usually either the fear of what they don't understand, or the fear of not getting laid with a sexy chick.

It's honestly a little funny that you get the latter kind. What we mostly have around here are the aptly-named "Bible-Thumpers". Truse me, if you haven't already been hit by them, be glad you haven't.

Felicity_Amore
Posted

lol that s funny cuz wen i first game out i got smacked upside the head with a bible my my egg donor my mother ugh that trick but onlii to fine out a few years latter that she was bisexual smh lmaooooooo

bt yeA that is crazy how ppl react to the lesbian society based upon worthless egos of what they desired to gave but cant have cuz all the pretty chicks r taken or is gay lls

Posted

Hahaha I hate to say it, but that's fuckin hysterical. xD

And it is pretty crazy. I think that men are just annoyed and can't understand why women wouldn't want them. Especially the ones who are so used to being swoooned over and having any lady they want, and they just can't comprehend the fact that someone's off-limits. That's personally what I think happened. Hell, maybe it happened 2000 years ago, too, where the guy writing that part of the bible got dumped for a woman, so he made homosexuality an abomination just to get back at her. I mean, it's just a theory, but hey, it makes sense.

Ashley_Munroe
Posted

@ Brooklyn: Hell, maybe it happened 2000 years ago, too, where the guy writing that part of the bible got dumped for a woman, so he made homosexuality an abomination just to get back at her. I mean, it's just a theory, but hey, it makes sense.

^ Yes it all makes sence now!!! O.O

Felicity_Amore
Posted

yessss lmaoooooooooooooooo

Celia_Arroyo_51709
Posted

OMGOSH...I hate that. @ work, people know Im out and proud. So one day this guy that I work with was talking to me and told me that I was "too pretty to be gay"

... Are gay people ugly..? LOL

SMH to ingorance

Felicity_Amore
Posted

smh ikr a mess