Felicity_Amore

"YOUR TOO PRETTY TO BE GAY!!" [smh] - Lesbian Ladies

Felicity_Amore
Posted

my thing is why is it that most men who try to brush up on me or try to holla at me, the moment i tell them im gay or i like women...the forst thing they say is..."your 2 pretty to b that way" uh im like the f*** u mean what im supposed to be ugly for me to love the same thing you like!! i hate that! can any body asnwer that please and what are you thoughts on that?

Antoinette_Elise_Love
Posted

I think they really feel a little intimidated by the fact that u are a beautiful women that's attracted to the same sex. Its natural for them to become defensive in my oppinion and experience because of various reasons like egos or self esteem controling problems. I wouldn't say they get jelous. Its just some can't understand what we get from each other that we don't get from them. I don't use my strap all the time. With that being said females are more emotional then men and some women crave that more than the actual penatration. Do u agree

Felicity_Amore
Posted

yes i do agree but its just sickening cuz i get this like commonly everyday everywhea i go from the momet i step outside i mean even on a bad day wen im waerin sweats n a pony tail n sneakers smh
i get tired of it like seriously then they get mad n call me a bunch of bitche sn blahzay blahzay ugh its gives me a headache

Antoinette_Elise_Love
Posted

Haters gone hate regardless ma. That's when u know u doin somethin right. Always stay true to yourself and fuck what people got to say.

Felicity_Amore
Posted

yes i know love thx...

Posted

Lols! sometimes I think in my neighborhood guys would still hit on you even if you are dressed really butch and have a lot of pride gear. They aren't hateful so much, but they certainly like to hit on anything that moves. it's annoying.

Felicity_Amore
Posted

i mean even so when i have on my rainbow gear like my belt or sumthin they still do it so idk they just r riduioulous