WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i went to the store today where the cashier card two black girls but not a white guy. i spoke up, he cllaim to have known the white guy, and he may have but it would have and did look funny to me. how would yog by calling handle this. first off in my mind it look racial, but i told the manager when she came over that in someone else eyes it could be taken that way. also the cashier was gay and i was in y'all eyes, wrong by calling him out in a some what loud way, and i also told the manager my part and what i said. i didn't leave any thing out when talking to the manager and the front end manager was there and head what went down and after i got through talking i ask him if i left any thing out on my part or ihis, the cashier. see i'm the type of person if i'm going to tell something i'm going to tell it all even if it makes me looks bad. i think and feel more people
should be that way. we aren't always in the best of light and should claim our part in whatever has happen if we are involved

Louis_Parker
Posted

i think you did right but don't expect anyone in this room to answer you because
you're not talking about fucking oing someone, i think you should ask stuff like this in a group tha't a little deeper

Louis_Parker
Posted

only one person open his mouth, i guess because you said there where white people invovled this room sees you in the wrong

Louis_Parker
Posted

i see you still haven't got anyone but me to answer your question, but these people are tripping on where they can kiss there boyfriends. this is one of the many reason i don't hit this site that much, the deepest thing they can think of is how to hit on some child or who dick they can suck. is this the only thing the guy men here are about, sex craz vipers. at the end of your comment you should have add looking for dick or ass you may have gotten a hit, not about the subject but the dick part. these old farts should grow up and think beyond sex when i first hit this site they told me they talk about everything, but come to find out everything to them is the size of a dick or the tightness of an ass, and the age 16-24 seems to be the age range they are going for

Louis_Parker
Posted

oh, and race, asian seem to be the big thing, i know i misspell that word.

Posted

LOL!!! Just take life as it is and move foward!!! xooo!

Posted

johnny and tony what do you mean. let someone get away with something you know is wrong so it can keep happening? and what you said you felt i did the right thing, what because tony won't open his mouth you're chaning your mind. what you a follower

Posted

Good grief.

Louis_Parker
Posted

what's with theg ood griel? Mark it just came to me if this was a so call gay issuse where you saw a gay person being disrespected then maybe not so many dumb as chance my mind because the room don't like comment.

Posted

I think you did right, make yourself heard. But you have to move on its not healthy to obsess over an issue.
Louis, can I ask why you don't like 'the room'?

Louis_Parker
Posted

a lot of things. one i don't t like the way you are wrong if you don't agree, most of the guys are only here for some freaky hook up with someone so much younger than them it could be there great grandchild . they cry like little girls if you use a curse word. they say it's because there are children that come to this site, and thy don't want you to run off a futre boyfriend

Posted

&gtthey say it's because there are children that come to this site
Children have urestricted access because site is free. In a perfect world there would be more control but that is sensorship. Personally never look for a guy on line . Yes i have many younger and asian friend but thats not because I'm interested in sex.
&gtgay issuse where you saw a gay person being disrespected then maybe not so many dumb as chance my mind because the room don't like comment.
aren't we disrespected every day? Every time someone thinks or says " look 2 the fag/dyke over there". The one I find semi- offensive is when a friend / aquaitence refers to some trivial event as being "so gay".
Not one to hold my opinions to myself I tend to go off on a tangent about it.

Posted

I see. A bit like the scene in general Louis?
Let them do their thing in peace and you do yours, be yourself and don't bother with people that don't agree with you. That's our defining strength as gay people. For better or for worse.

Posted

i hear you louis, i was just told that they hate me because i too disagree with most of the things they have to say and they hate the fact that i call them on their shit and they hate that most of all. seem to be that people hate to have the mirror put up to their face because they are after to see the truth about themselves. if you point out my fault i would take what they say and really see if it fits me.