I am still human,
but this fear is something not understood,
you've cut something deep,
with sharp lies,
and they still haven't healed.

Posted

like!

Posted

I like your poem Kayliegh it tells me about trying to be friends or possibly having a lover and then being shunned and cast out and as you try to understand yourself and find yourself in the world you feel the pain of those who hurt you.
I wrote similiar poetry when I was young. I like the way you expressed yourself here. I saw your profile too and we have similiar tastes and things in common.
Go check some of my poetry out and look up some of the discussion groups here and go back some pages and you might find them. Let me know what you think. I have some published poetry but none I have submitted here.

Kayliegh_May
Posted

It's to mean whatever it does to whomever, but for me, it's about a fear of the intimacy of sex, or rather just the act itself. *shrugs*

Posted

YOu need to find someone special who will be patient and understand you without judging. Have you been hurt in the past?

Kayliegh_May
Posted

Something I'm not prepared to get into but thank you regardless for the concern.

Posted

Well it happens to us all- Did not mean to pry- and I respect your privacy!
You seem like a sensitive individual and hopefully you will find someone who is considerate and understanding. Once you meet someone give it time to see their true colors something I keep telling my kids.