Phil_Cook

Is there any one in this group that is not horny? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I think that all of us are horny and looking to get sucked or fucked. What do you guys think? Let me know. Hugs and kisses to you all.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I think you are right, Phil. That's about what I want (badly).

Posted

NO!!! I'm a person of balance and yes I can understand you in what you mean hun!!! xxoo

Michael_Sheldon
Posted

ye i think everyone wants that but what happened to wantin much more than that???

hugs snd kisses xx

Posted

Well wanting much more then that can come from the first encounter and love can develop for sure.

Posted

mr. cook, i one of those people that don't come on this chat site horny. hell, when the need hit i know what to do and where to go in my own hometown. plus, i have a few special movies that can help with that problem

Posted

Thats great glad you do . Each finds his own way. Hugs to all

Posted

Not that desperate and horny to be honest. Want to date people first and if right, maybe something more. But seems like gay people usually fuck at the first night and i don't get that. Yeah, it was a release and it was funn but after !? I found hanging out with people, having great time together, getting to know people are much more fun than just sex. That's just my opinion. I was so closed to fall into one of those case where people just find other attractive people and want to fuck at the first night till i got to this realization. Also, i recently got out of a relationship which the guy i met though is a celebrity agent and was wealthy. Later i found out he is 20 years older than me and he pays for my stuff, yet i am the dominant one in the relationship. I felt he was almost like my sugar daddy,and i didn't like that. i can't lie to his face and say i love him or just keep myself in that relationship trying to take him for granted. Fame, money, power, sex drives sometimes make people blind...I guess i just want to find sb who we can grow and learn and care for each other.

Posted

@ Danny, i have to agree with you. I honestly don't like all the horny guys out there. Like really, our lives shouldn't be just based upon sex. People now a days should learn how to respect each others limits and learn to have fun outside of the bedroom. You can honestly have more fun with friends at places hanging out with them and having a great laugh. That just makes more memories while having sex is just momentarily. It seems like you really can't find someone out there who you can talk too any more. /:

Posted

I must put in my 2 cents worth. yes every guy gets horny and some choose to take out frustration on the web. Personally I don't need to share that information with the world. thats why we have facebook *lol*. I also find that the urge is quickly abated by net chat. as much as I want to sound like a hormoan infested adolesant it just won't happen.
general question: why is it that the minute we attempt to talk to someone out of our personal demographic we're either a perv or a daddy? yeah i like younger men but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to do more than by him a cocktail or coffee. Hmmm. someone is in a mood this day

Ryan_Liu-Pham
Posted

I totally agree. I understand that we all get horny geez we are men afterall lol but that's why God gave us hands! So we can always fix our own problems, but it just sucks how everyone is so rash and quick into things. Why can't they just wait till they find someone then do it? Instead of waiting till love? Oh god now I feel like I'm preeching haha

Posted

if your man can't be your right hand,let your right hand be your man. Hmm rather blunt but the message is there. Mr.right is a fallacy i think. I thought I'd forund him and for a number of years put up with the abuse . So Down on love these days.

Posted

We all can get that in our lives these days, but i'm glad that Hope hasn't truely dissapeared from the face of the earth LOL!!! xo