JUST DON'T GET IT - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

how do you even start to get over the lowest self esteem in the world. how do you start totry to understand why tw very good looking guys what to be with you when all you see is a pile of(fill in the blank). i have a great insight and i love my no nonsese point of view and i love the fact that i will speak my mind and don't 'care to much how it effects other. i'm the type if you don't want to know what i'm thinking don't ask. that's the inside. if anybody ever seen or heard of madea that's me, but the outside, hell ya'll have eyes look to your left. you will see that fat, ugly pig looking at you. but there's two guys that are very cute want to get to know me, and not the put out first that is so me. i'm the one that guys only want one thing. so how do i accept the fact that they want me looks and all

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Mark,
I'm a big fan of Madea- Tyler Perry. Sweetie beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think that I'm bad looking at all but some women see me as ugly, some see me as being attractive looking. I guess what I'm asking you is why does it matter, Maybe they want you for you. You won't know until they tell you.

Posted

Self esteem is a huge thing....it does not just develop over night.....normally it is a lifetime of development. Therefor you are not going to change it over night either. It is something you need to work at, but first realize you are worth it...everyone is. As Jodie said, everyone sees something different in the same person.....it is how you see yourself....that is where you need to begin.

Posted

thanks, but my thing is why would two very cute guys look in my face and think i'm cute when i can't see it. all i see is a joke. i was always told that god don't make junk, but in my case he made a big joke. i can take the fact that i'm fat, and i do mean 326lbs and would never let anyone but me make fun of my weight but my looks, you think i'm attractive, but i never understand it.

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Mark,
Your wrong. God only makes originals never copies. The two cute guys see you the way God wants them to see you. Man at one time I weighed 446 lbs, I had gastric bypass surgery done in 2004, and I lost 195 lbs the last time I got weighed I'm now at 245. I did it with a lot of determination and drive, I worked out with Richard Simmons 4x a week plus worked. Sweetie your an attractive man to spite your weight. You are worth loving you are worth having two mwn interested in you. I have come along way with my self esteem since God pulled me out of a severe depression, You can too.

Posted

thanks jodie and i am truly listening and will take it all in. i don't have despression issuse, just low self esteem. most of it comes from our community. it hard to like of yourself in a good light when you read ads saying no fat or fem and i'm both. blonde blue, as you can see short on that one too. but believe me weight, i do mind, i've learn to live with it and i do what most fat peole do i make the joke. i'm so fat i have my own zip code. if i wasn't black i'll put sant nick out of a job. i got millions. but it's the face thing that get me. my face, my looks. i'm how you would tell someone about a blind date. i know i need to get over it, hell two cute boys have seen me and are still interested. but for a person like me the first thing that comes to mind is that they want something. i am sorry i brought this here, but i couldn't talk to my friends even though i know they won't lie to me, i just wouldn't trust what they have to say about this subject. they would see me with friendship eyes. AGAIN, SORRY FOR DUMBING MY (FILL IN THE BLINK) HERE.

Posted

thanks jodie and i am truly listening and will take it all in. i don't have despression issuse, just low self esteem. most of it comes from our community. it hard to like of yourself in a good light when you read ads saying no fat or fem and i'm both. blonde blue, as you can see short on that one too. but believe me weight, i do mind, i've learn to live with it and i do what most fat peole do i make the joke. i'm so fat i have my own zip code. if i wasn't black i'll put sant nick out of a job. i got millions. but it's the face thing that get me. my face, my looks. i'm how you would tell someone about a blind date. i know i need to get over it, hell two cute boys have seen me and are still interested. but for a person like me the first thing that comes to mind is that they want something. i am sorry i brought this here, but i couldn't talk to my friends even though i know they won't lie to me, i just wouldn't trust what they have to say about this subject. they would see me with friendship eyes. AGAIN, SORRY FOR DUMBING MY (FILL IN THE BLINK) HERE.

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Mark,
You brought it to the right place my friend. My weight has been an enemy to me, I used to have fat jokes to like ,Jodie is so fat when she sit's around the house, she sit's around the house. I have been called names all my life. In high school I was known as bigfoot, well they got that part right I wear a size 16 in a mans shoe. Mark you can do anything you want just put your mind to it and it will be done. Coming here to this group was God leading you here ,to talk to someone who's been where you are now. I believe that God puts people in our lives for a season, reason, or a lifetime.. I know who's I am, first and formost I'm a child of God as you are. God will put someone special in your life and when that happens you will see what I'm talking about. Mark it's time for you to see you the way God see's you. he created you and knew you when you were in your Mom's belly. Pray and draw your strength form God. sit down and talk to God and give him all your fears and anxietys and let him take care of them. I believe you will then start to see yourself as your Heavenly Father sees you. push= pray until something happens or frog= fully rely on God. Mark I'm your friend and if you ever need to talk send me an e-mail and I'll give you my number. God Bless you Mark

Posted

thanks jodie i would to talk more with you hit me @ melewis.lewis@gmail.com.
i do have faith in a higher, he sent me to drop this off, but how did you know? was it because i hit this room

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Mark,
here is my e-mail address. Made4LovingYou69@aol.com
I can't explain how I know lets just say God had a hand in it.