Samantha_Kay

Alone - Lesbian Ladies

Samantha_Kay
Posted

It is so hard I am totally open about my sexuality but I am in a small town and I feel incredibly alone. Anyone want a friend?

Antoinette_Elise_Love
Posted

Sometimes I get lonely and sad. I just feel like being content with my life as is just isnt enough.

Monica_Gomez
Posted

i know what you mean, its hard to be so open in such a small town, they just don't get it.

Meredith_Cleary
Posted

I live in a town with a pop. of 2,000. I understand what you mean. But you're never alone. You shouldn't ever have to feel like that.

Suzanne_Dixon
Posted

same ere i live in small town i not used to it as i used to live in a big city and moved to bodø and is hard to find people who are gay they only have 1 club open every now and then and is like 1 evey month and is not fair. wish i could spend time with ppl who are gay like me :P

Posted

i agree i come from a little town with hardly any gay gays but dont let it get to you the important people are there xx

Samantha_Hall
Posted

i live in a small town also, but i keep my head up, the people here never accepted me, but im happy the way i am, im gonna do me, no ones ever going to change me..

Posted

I guess I know what it's like too, although I live in a bigish town near Oxford, I feel alone most of the time because although there are a lot of gay, bi and Les people I find it harder to find someone due to my physical appearance, it's a bit upsetting but I've kind of gotten used to it happening, its hard to find people that like you for you, your personality and all that Jazz haha. Most of the time I feel alright.. I just get lonely sometimes if anyone knows what I mean! hehe

Katelyn_Griffey
Posted

I also live in a small town the coolest small town in america actually haha... nobody here is ok with the gay people even though we have quite a few... the most of which are lesbians. we mostly all feel alone, but we stick together!

Samantha_Kay
Posted

I am not happy by any means that others are sad and feeling alone, but it helped me feeling like I am not alone in the world ya know? Thank you for your comments

Katelyn_Griffey
Posted

no problem!